3. Bennett

"Do you regret it?" I asked my 'parents' the following day during breakfast making my brothers and Elena lookup.

"Regret what?" Lilith asked with a confused look on her face that matched Morgan's.

>This is not the right time Benny< Brett's voice echoed in my head but I ignored him.

"You know what. So tell me. Do you regret it?" I repeated my question looking at them as I felt my anger grow with each passing second. I knew my grandparents were strict and something told me that they were behind me being raised by Lilith and Morgan as a son instead of my real parents.

"Again, we don't know what you're talking about Benny," Morgan said.

"Don't call me Benny, you have no right calling me that" I said and I saw his eyes flash but I didn't give a fuck.

"Enough Bennett" Benji interjected.

"Stay out of this Benjamin as it has no concern to you" I replied without looking at him.

"You will respect me Bennett." He snarled.

"Don't get involved Benji," Brett said stepping in, "You may be alpha but what Bennett is demanding has nothing to do with you unless you knew."

"Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?" Chris asked.

"Language Chris," Bonnie said.

"Answer me. Do you regret raising me."

"Why would we regret raising you? Bennett, you're our son." Lilith said making me scoff and she frowned.

"Bullshit," I snarled as Bailey pushed to the surface, "Brett and I heard you last night. You said you needed to tell me the truth about my birth. You're not my parents but uncle and aunt while my real parents died protecting the pack" Silence engulfed the dining room as Lilith and Morgan's eyes widened at my words.

"We-Bennett." Morgan began at a loss of words.

"How long were you planning on keeping this from me? Would my real parents have told me the truth if they were alive?" I asked and they looked at each other but didn't say anything, "ANSWER ME!"

"You want the truth?" Lilith finally asked and her voice went from soft to harsh, "So you want the truth? The truth is that yes I regret raising you as my son. I regret listing to your grandparents about taking you in as our son."

"Lilith enough," Morgan cut in.

"No, I'm done trying to be gentle with him, he needs the hard truth," Lilith said as she looked at me while speaking to her husband."You have been nothing but a burden to me, your parents should've left Canada and hidden until they knew it was safe but they didn't. They were found four days after at the border and your grandfather beat Marc to a bloody pulp for running away. You were ripped from your mother's arms with the threat that you were going to be killed and fed to the rogues but Morgan was the one with the brilliant idea that we would raise you as another son and when the time came you would know the truth. Why do you think I was always cold with you? Morgan should've left you to be killed."

"ENOUGH!" Morgan growled as he slammed his hands on the table making everyone jump aside from me as I sneered at the woman across from me.

"You should've killed me when you had the chance all those years ago. Hell, you should've given me to the rogues to finish me off like you watched them do to my parents." I snarled as I felt Bailey wanting to take control but I kept him in a tight leash but I knew my eyes were a different color, "You held Brett and Benji back even though they wanted to fight with my parents while Chris was in the safe room where I was taken by my mother because she gave a shit about me and wanted me safe while you just watched."