Mistakes Are Suppose To Happen (Pregnant with the Werewolf's Baby)

Start from the beginning

"Tori, you know that if you need anything I am here." Em looked away from the road to me.

I nodded, " Thanks Em. This days are not going to get any easier and I am going to need all the help I can get" She nodded and turned back and continued driving. I turned on some music to clear my mind.

_____________________________________________________________

We pulled up to the familiar brick school, filled with kids talking about their summer and what not. I saw Cameron standing next to his car waiting for Em to get there. Em parked and got out. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Em and Cam were in love, anyone could tell. I sighed and thought here goes nothing. I pulled the door handle and got out. As I got out I was like the center of attention. Of course mostly everyone was staring at my belly.

" Tori, how is my godchild?" Cam asked from the other side of the car. I looked away from my peers to him. I smiled and walked around the car to hug him.

I released him and looked up at him. " The baby's great, Cam" I smiled. He smiled and nodded. Cam was a giant compared to me. Like no joke.

"Alright good. So I have some names picked out" as we were walking up the stairs. I giggled and shook my head. I was about to open my mouth when someone ran into me. I closed my eyes as I stumbled backwards and held my belly preparing to fall, but the fall never came. Instead I felt two strong arms wrap around my belly. I quickly opened my eyes and looked down and saw tan, muscular arms wrapped around my belly.

My heartbeat was racing and my skin felt on fire. I gasped and looked up at whoever caught me and my I stopped breathing. Here in front of me was the guy from the party, the guy who I gave my virginity too, and the guy who got me pregnant. Ethan.

_____________________________________________________________

Ethan's POV

I pulled up to the school in my truck with my Blaine. I sighed as I put it in park. I can't believe I am starting a new school again. I opened the door and stepped out. I instantly smelled the fresh, ocean air. I could hear everyone talking about summer and how interesting it was. Yeah my summer was sure interesting. I shook my head and continued walking up the pathway with Blaine following me.

Over the summer, thing changed for me. I found my mate and lost her. I had the most amazing night with her and she just took off. Just thinking about her makes my wolf growl. I pushed him back down as I walked up the stairs. Of course everyone was staring. Girls pulling their shirts down trying to give me a peek of what made them. I looked away from them all. No one would be any better then my mate. No one.

I sighed and put my head down.

"Dude, look at all these chicks" Blaine said excitedly next to me. I nodded at him. Blaine was a player that is for sure. He didn't want to find his mate ever. He wanted to play the field. I have to admit, I didn't want to find mine either, but once I did I never wanted to let her go. As anyone could see she is gone.

"Blaine do you think you can control your hormones for awhile?" I looked at him. He grinned and shook his head. I shook my head. Great.

"Sorry no can do man. These girls are asking for some of the Blaine man" He laughed. I smiled a little smile and walked up the last few steps. Before I could turn around I ran into a small figure. I quickly reached and grabbed the figure before they could fall. I heard some girl gasp and run to us. I looked up to see who it was that I ran into.

The small figure was a girl, not just any girl. As I looked at her I felt my whole world stop. She had midnight black hair and light blue eyes. I looked from her shocking sky blue eyes to her small pink lips. Those lips I've kissed. The moment I caught her sparks were going off and my skin was burning. Not a bad kind of burning, a good kind. It sent tingles up my arms to my lips.

This girl I was holding was my mate. She moved her hands for the first time and I looked down at her stomach to see a bump. Not just any bump. A baby, I could hear it and it was mine. I looked up from the bump to look at her face. Her mouth was open and her eyes we're wide. Before I could say anything, she pushed my arms off from around her and pushed herself up. She stepped away from me.

I growled a low growl. I didn't was her to be away from me. I lost her once and I didn't want to lose her. Especially when the baby is mine own child. I wanted to protect her and my unborn child.

"Tori are you okay?" a small petite girl ran past me to my mate. So Tori was her name. It fit her perfectly. This girl looked back at me to Tori.

"I... I'm fine" Tori whispered. She held her stomach and her put her hand up to her mouth. She ran past us all into the school and a guy about six fott took after her. I started to run after her, but the girl stopped me.

"You need to leave. Just leave her alone, she doesn't need your help. You did enough damage." She looked into my eyes threateningly before taking off into the school to find Tori. Blaine was just standing there looking like a lost puppy not knowing what to do.

"What just happened?" he came to my side. I shook my head.

"She is my mate" I looked from the doors to him. His eyes got wide and he smiled. I guess it's not everyday your best friend finds his mate.

"Congrats man" He patted my back. I nodded and he smiled and then frowned.

"But you do know that girl was pregnant, right?" he looked into my eyes and looked serious. I nodded.

"It's mine. I'll explain later to you. Right now I have to find her." He was about to open his mouth again but I looked at him showing my dominance and he backed down. I walked into the school and smelt the air. I found her scent leading to the bathrooms. Her scent smelt like vanilla and fresh flowers. I reached the bathroom doors avoiding anyone who talked to me and what not. Before I could open it she came out.

_____________________________________________________________

Alright you guys I stopped her because I didn't know if anyone was still interested in reading these. Ill post more as soon as I some people start reading and commenting and voting.