18.

Fair.

I woke up from everyone in my room. Yelling, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIR!!" I woke up smiling. "Awe thanks u guys" everyone gave a group hug. "Ight you y'all let's get ready" my mom says. I saw Pete whispers in my mom ear making her smack his chest.

We went and got ready for the day. We y'all going to chill here. My mom allowed me to met up with Chris at the mall.

I texted Chris this morning saying me up at the Las Vegas mall and he replied saying he would. So I got into my outfit.

Pete has his driver drive me and my friends to the mall

Once we got there we went our separate ways. I found Chris in the food court. I went and hugged him. He smelt great, he hugged me back and put his hand on my lower back.

"Hey babygirl happy birthday" he kisses me. "Awe thanks"

"I brung somebody but ion know if u gone like it" he says. "Who?" My heart kinda races. I saw Kahlil. He still looked good though and he looked even more man-er. If that's even a word.

Well hopefully he doesn't ruin this birthday of mines. Once he looked at me his face didn't show anything but remorse.

I felt bad but didn't. "So it yo birthday what do u want to do?" He says. "Umm I don't know? I want to shop" he laughs and we went into forever 21.

I saw some denim jeans that I liked and i looked for some more. When I was done Chris payed for them.

"Is that the only place you want shop at" he says. "I want a froyo" I said, "a what?" He asked like he didn't knew what a froyo was. "It's like a yogurt with a ice cream kinda" I tried to explain. He sighs and we went and order the same Froyo.

I was done and he still had a couple more bites left. "Umm Chris" he looked me.

"Yes Wassup" he says, "could I get some of yours" I said in my soft voice.

"Bruh u just had some" he gave me a annoyed face, I tried to give him a puppy face. "Bruh here" he gave me the rest of his froyo.

I was happy and didn't feel any sympathy that I begged for his froyo. We stayed in the mall, I was waiting for Zach and lia to come to the front of the mall.

Once they got here, I went and kissed chris. "Okay bae I will see u tonight" I said.

"Ight baby, but could Kahlil come" he kinda whispers To me. "Umm" chris cut me off. "U know what u don't have to say"

"yea" I said.

He looked at me. "U sure" I nodded, I mean what could Kahlil do to my birthday party. I hug chris one last time and me friends went into the car.

_______________________

It was 7 and it was dark so Pete made a Birthday party there at 8 and I text chris to let him know. All we did was watched movies and sleep for tonight bc tomorrow morning where leaving.

I got in another outfit and we drove over to casa Bonita.

As we arrived and the limo had pulled up to the restaurant and the driver had drive away. When we all went inside and the waiter gave us a table. (I never went to Casa Bonita but I think u get up and play the activities)

I got a text from chris that he was here so was Kahlil. I told him where we was and later than 30 seconds I saw them walk up us.

I went to hug chris. I heard my mom clear her voice, I turned around and I introduce Chris to my mom. "Mom this is Chris, Chris this is my mom Sasha"

Chris smiles, "hi nice to meet u" my mom smiles to, "nice to meet you too, who's your other friend" she said referring to Kahlil.

"Oh that's my friend Kahlil" then Kahlil went and introduce himself to my mom.

__________________

We sat down and watched the show that was these actors was doing. We ordered our food and after we ate went and went inside the cave and me and everyone else expect my mom and Pete. We got scared one, it was dark and two there was a ton of pops up.

After we was done we went to the dive place. "Bae imma use the restroom" Chris whispers in my ear. I nodded and stayed where I was.

Then I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Kahlil. He just stand looking forward.

It kinda felt uncomfortable. I was about to leave, but he grabbed my arm. "Fair we need to talk" he says.

I look around, "Umm not now and can u let go" he says what I told him. "I miss u fair" that actually melted my heart.

"Aw thanks but we can always hang"

"Nah, ma I don't mean it like that, I mean it like I want to start sum wit u" he looked in my eyes. "Umm" I was about to say something but Zach and lia came over to us.

"Heyy, y'all" Zach says loud as hell but not loud that I need to pop him behind his neck.

Kahlil nodded, "hey fair are u coming back to the table bc me and Zach are going back to see the show" lia says. "Yea I'll be there" zach and lia goes back.

Chris wasn't back, I fell like he lost himself. "I got to f-find chris" I said looking everywhere but Kahlil.

He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. It lasted 4 seconds but he pulled away.

I was embarrassed bc I CHEATED on chris. "Oh no I should've had kissed you" he smirks.

_____________________

We sat down. This birthday party is ruining my vibes right now. I didn't want to think what happen earlier. Me and the rest was sitting down.

My mom and Pete had people sing to me and bring out a cake that has my name on it.

I got the first slice and everyone else got some. We took pictures and we had a fun night.

We went left and drove back to Pete penthouse. The next morning we will leave.

________________________