16

Fair.

It's been a year and I've been doing this homeschool shit since I left. But tomorrow was my b-day. I was finally Turing 16!

Pete wanted to take us to casa Bonita. So tonight we are leaving. I made friends from these classes. Also I had my first ever boyfriend.

His name is Chris. He is 17 and lives in the hood, but he's very caring he's make sure am doing good. He go to my old school.

He in a gang. But he works with Kahlil. The thought is kinda sad. I miss them. Even though they gave me a hard time. What Kahlil had done to me.

It Kept replaying in my head. Chris have his own money he flying himself to Colorado.

He was going have the same flight as us. I met Chris in the mall. And from then we've been talking.

My mom knows that he's coming, she going to met him at casa Bonita. It took a lot of convincing to make him come.

But my mom actually said yes. I never said this but my mom name is Sasha.

Pete has proposed to my mom a few months ago and they will get married in a couple of months.

So my last name will be change, my mom wants my name to be change to Pete last name since he will be my stepdad. I don't know why but. I can care less it's just a last name.

It was 7:35 pm and this is when we have dinner. Pete have these chef that cooks for us. We wanted to eat before we went on Pete plane. Yes Pete has his own plane.

I don't even get this spoiled this much before my momma met pete.

I walked downstairs and watched tv. Pete doesn't have a tv though he has a projector.

I watched Comedy Central. When my mom has told me to pack up. Ugh she always tells me what to do all the damn time.

It's annoying. Pete doesn't say shit about it. I went to pack up and the food was done.

We ate and I went back to my room. I called my friends. Lia and Zach. Lia very sweet and light skin she also my age. Zach is gay brown skin with waves and talk to girly but I love him.

Lia parents aren't has wealthy as mine or Zach. But Pete have money for all of us to go.

Zach lives with he's brother who also in a gang I think 27 years old. Lia lives with her dad and 5 brothers which are birthed by different mamas.

My bf I think he's already on the plane. It 8 and our flight is 9:30 and my friends will met us at the airport.

_________________

As we arrive to the airport I saw my friends and ran up to them. My mom and Pete talked to Lia ms Zach guardians. We walked and grabbed some lattes.

Once my mom and Pete came over. Pete took us to this limousine. And drive us to his all black with gold strips on the side of his jet.

We went inside his jet. I felt bad bc chris couldn't come with us on this flight. It's all bc of my hard headed momma.

She didn't want any boys on this flight. Expect for Zach that's was bc he gay.

The plane had two bedrooms. With two bathrooms. The plane is pretty big though.

Me and my friends are going to share a bed together. And stay up.

My mom laid down a few rules but none of us going to follow them.

We stayed up painting our nails and laughing having a good time.

____________________

Two updates in one night