23.

Fair.

It was the next day and I felt more better also my mom came back thank god she didn't notice anything about me.

And what Kahlil told me that night about him liking me and Chris cheating on me. It bothers me.

Why can't I just live a normal life. At least it ain't worst.

"Fair you have a special guest" then Kahlil came in my room making me shocked.

"Ok I'll leave y'all alone..just don't get to comfortable" my mom says embarrassing me.

He nods and she leaves. "U okay?" He says.

I nodded, and he sat on my bed. "Look sorry for last night especially chris I'm not gonna let him come near us Ight"

"What are u trying to say"

"Fair lemme be yo man"

"I just got cheated on by Chris why do I need to be with you" and be sucks his teeth.

"Why u making this hard"

"Nigga I just got cheated! How imma gonna move on I don't even know you like that"

"We spend time together that's not enough?" He said

"I think we moving a lil to fast" I said

"Huh..this isn't movie where the girl rejects the boy-"

"Well I guess it is a movie then" I said looking at him. "I need to get to know u we could be frie-" he got up and walked out.

About 30 seconds my mom came in with a confused face. "What did that boy do to u? Cuz I won't let no boy disrespect you in this house!" She says.

"Don't worry about momma he having a hard time and he came over to talk about it"

"Okay..make sure he doesn't do that again" she says before leaving.

I sat on my bed blowing a big breath. Tomorrow I have to do my school work n shit.
All of this unnecessary drama ain't gonna be in my way.

I decide to that short essay that my teacher assign me.

_____________________

I was 30 minutes into my work also I was a bout done.

My mom called for lunch and I ran down the stairs cuz I was hungry.

As a child i was hungry a lot but i had my hunger problem under control it might seem stupid but I wasn't this skinny I ate a lot but I went to see a doctors to help me with my eating habits.

My mom made spaghetti and green beans. Pete went behind her and kissed her it made me cringe but at least she's happy.

"Here your food" she says giving me my plate. And yes she still treats me like a baby. She says she can treat me however she likes whenever am under her roof.

This isn't her house but Pete puts her as a roommate to pay half of the bills. But mostly he does.

We ate and talk together. They both look at each and gave me a small smile.

"We've been meaning to tell you for some time" my mom said.

"What is it..." I was confused.

"Okay...am pregnant" she said excitedly.

"Foreal?"

"Yes"

"And it's Pete's baby"

"Girl yes, how you feel?"

"I-I don't know" I said. 

"Hopefully ur not mad"

"Am not"

___________________