His Heroine

Mehta House
Shrishti runs down from upstairs... with her backpack... she stops by a decorative mirror hung on the wall... and checks her reflection... she applies lip gloss on her lips... and pouts in the mirror admiring herself... her mom comes behind her scaring her...

Shrishti: kya mom... roz mai aapko darati hoon aaj aapne dara diya!

Meenakshi: (giggles) chal ab jaldi se naashta kar... clg ke liye late ho rhi hai...

Shrishti glances at her watch...

Shrishti: no time maata raani... Sam is waiting for me in his car outside...

Shrishti grabs her strawberry smoothie and slips on her sandals... Meenakshi smiles at her daughter teasingly...

Meenakshi: Oho!! toh isiliye aaine mai makeup check kar rhi thi... achha sunn... aaj mai Vikshara se tum dono ki shaadi ke baare mai baat karne waali hoon... bring Sameer home for lunch next week... engagement ring ka size lena hai mujhe...

Shrishti: kya mom aap bhi...

Meenakshi: (teasingly) have fun with damaat ji!!😂

Shrishti blushes and runs outside... she sits with Sameer in the car and they drive to college...

College
Shrishmeer walk towards Anshi and Divhul talking with each other...

Sameer: accha Shrishti... aaj naa... humare The Karan Luthra puri college ke saamne...

Ansh: (interrupts) arre Sam don't spoil it for the girls... unhe bhi shocked hone do....

Khushi: kyu? aisa kya honewaala hai??

Divya: (smiles) bhai ne bataya tha mujhe kal raat...

Shrishti: arre kya bataya tha??

Rahul: woh toh ab pata chal jaayega... arre dekho Preeta aagayi!!

Ansh and Sameer smile at each other... Preeta walks up to them smiling...

Preeta: hey guys kaise ho? Karan kahi dikh nhi rha?

Ansh: (smirks) woh kaise dikhega?? woh toh surprise plan kar rha hai...

Sameer elbows Ansh signing him to be quiet... Ansh laughs nervously...

Preeta, Shrishti, and Khushi look at the others suspisciously...

Rahul: uh Preeta... woh actually Karan told us to meet him in front of the theater stage...

Preeta: (confused) waha kyu?

Ansh: bas aa tu...

All move towards the stage... standing in front of a crowd.... Ansh pushes Preeta in the center of the stage.... and the other friends stand with the crowd.. Preeta looks confused...

Preeta: (confused) ye ho kya rha hai? Sameer? Ansh? Rahul???

Suddenly... rose petals and heart-shaped balloons shower down on Preeta from above... she looks above shocked to see two students showering her with rose petals and balloons... she smiles seeing the beautiful red rose petals and pink colored balloons... when the stage lights dim... a red colored spotlight falls on Preeta... and a white spotlight shines in the distance... at the back of the crowd... Preeta squints through the bright light to see a dark figure approaching her... she looks closely...

Preeta: (softly) Karan?

The crowd parts and makes way for Karan... as he walks towards the stage holding a bouquet of roses... Ansh and Sameer smile at him proudly... he makes his way onto the stage... looking dashing as usual... Preeta smiles at him... Karan hands her the roses which she smilingly takes...

Tangle of Emotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें