Teaser

Scene 1
Ronnie looks at Preeta evilly... he steps closer to her...

Preeta fearly looks at him...

Scene 2
*Slap!!*

Khushi angrily slaps Ronnie... looking at him with disgust and tears in her eyes... He looks at her with tears in his eyes ...

Scene 3
Karan grabs Preeta's shoulders and pins her to the wall... she looks at him... breathing heavily...

Karan looks at Preeta intensely... he leans towards her... Preeta closes her eyes...

Scene 4
Raina holds Karan's collar and pulls her to him... Karan glaring her...

Raina caresses his face with her finger...

Raina: (madly) agar tum mere nhi hosakte... toh tum kisi ke bhi nhi hosakte... ye Raina Shergil ka waada hai...

Scene 5
Sameer: usse propose kab karega tu?

Karan: (smiling) kal hi karunga... pure college ke saamne... aur aisa proposal hoga... ki she will remember the day for her entire life...

Scene 6
Preeta: (with tears) chodo mujhe... just leave me alone...

Karan: (angrily) galatfaimi mat paalo Preeta Arora... mai tumhe tumhari locket return kar rha tha... ise bhul gayi thi tum class mai...

Preeta takes the locket and looks at it tearfully... she throws it on the ground crying... the locket breaks... revealing Preeran's picture inside...

Karan and Preeta look at each other with angry tears... and walk in opposite directions...
-----------------------
Mai bohot bored ho rhi thi toh ye sab likha😂😂... anyway now it is time for the individual tracks of each couple... starting with our dear Preeran... each couple will get their own track with problems they must face...

Enjoy!!❤️😌

- Kritika💕

dheerajxcreations Solesoul26 preeran_ishqan Preeran__forever khushi081 Itskhushi2409 ashpat3 Dollly2003 Doraemon_creations AyushiDhoopar Preeran_love ishqbaazians karanxpreeta DeepaliChugh Ankita1608 Karanpreetalove prashansa1604 NishaKashyap2 preeran_lover sindya2001 preetakaran12345 dhru26 GamersMe8 riya0009 SangitaSingh156 sania_sharma16 sanom_74 sridafatima tanishka18 kundalibhagya_13 Preeran_4ever preeran_fan likhi003 taiba_0321 Tanisha2530 _preeranlove ajiya_32 MairaMubashar Priyu644 RikaraWrites kritimishra08 shraddha_my_love

Tangle of Emotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें