Chapter Three

Tori's Pov:

don't you hate when you wake up in the morning and the sun and beaming at your face? i blinked and checked my phone for the time. wow 11:48. i turned over to look at my boyfriend peacefully sleeping. awww. can't wait to bother him when he wakes up.

i realized that i was still naked and i went to go
put on a shirt. well, one of kaydens shirts. i got up from my bed and my legs felt like jello. i lost balance and fell on my face. my dumb self didn't break the fall with my hands. the sound was loud enough to wake kay up and for him to see me still face down on the floor. he stood up from the bed and knelt down to my side.

"baby you okay?" he asked worriedly. he helped me sit up and wiped the floor dust off my face.

"yeah i just had a little fall."

"but.. you fell on your face. and didn't get up until i helped you."

"idk, i just fell because i can't feel the lower half of my body." i sighed.

"why can't you— ooooh." he smirked and looked at me funny.

ain't shit funny i lost my mobility. i scowled at him because he was still grinning at me.

"dude just help me up."

he stood up and took my hands in his and attempted to make me stand. my legs shook again and i fell into his arms. i really feel sore and wobbly. he just kept laughing at the idea that he fucked the shit out of me that i can't walk the next day.

"should've never told me to suck your dick."

i sucked my teeth and pushed him away. "whatever i got this." i said as i held on to the door frame while trying to take steps with my legs still shaking. i looked back him watching me already with folded arms and a smug look on his face.

i hate him sooo much.

"just let me help you. it's way past time for breakfast and i don't feel like waiting on you."

"then you shouldn't have fu-"

"ah-ah! no, you shouldn't have told me to 'smd', tori."

"shut up and help me, damn."

he swiftly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a towel to go down the stairs. i felt like i was heavy to him, but he's able to carry me with ease. his hand grabbed my ass and i slapped his back.

"kayden!"

"what it's just there. i can't touch what's mine?"

"shut uuuupp." i giggled.

we got into the kitchen and he sat me down in the seat. he walked to the sink and picked up a clean pan and placed it on the stove.

"what do you wanna eat?" he turned to look at me for an answer.

"ouu ! french toast, bacon and waffles !" i cheered.

"you're so cute when you get happy."

i blushed and hid my face in my hands. i love it when he compliments me for little things.

fifteen minutes later, he placed two plates with two waffles, two strips of bacon, and two sticks of french toast on the kitchen table.

i licked my lips and began eating.

"don't eat it too fast. i know how you are when you eat like that, you get full and waste the food." kayden spoke as he sat down next to me.

i stuck my tongue out at him and ate slower.

"what are we going to do today?"

"nothing," he looked at me confused, "plus you can even stand up on your own, i don't feel like pushing someone in a wheelchair all day."

"hey!" i slapped his arm. "you're acting like i'm crippled."

"can you stand up on your own, then?"

"kayden, shut up!"

"okay then." he took a bite of the crisp waffle drenched in syrup.

"you're not gonna eat your bacon?" i asked watching him eat.

"did you forget again?" kayden huffed.

"forget what?"

"i'm muslim, idiot." he facepalmed and shook his head.

"so why did you put bacon on your plate?"

"so i can put it on yours."

"then you could've just—"

"i do what i want." kayden spoke into my cheek and breathed. he creeped his hand up my thigh and moved it higher and higher. i felt his finger graze against my folds and i jumped.

"smart choice to not wear underwear with my shirt on, baby."

"i didn't feel like it, plus it's comfortable so just threw it on."

"i'm done. let's go shower." he said as he tossed his plate in the trash bin.

he shuffled back over to me and he picked me up to take me to the bathroom with him.

as usual, he watches my every move and admires my body when i'm nude in front on him. i'm used to it. i stepped into the warm water pouring out of the shower head. i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hold me tight, pressing my butt against his manhood. he pressed a kiss on my shoulder and whispered "i love you" into my ear, causing me to shudder and get goosebumps.

~~~

Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara