"May I present Mr. Myn Thorne, his wife Shiemma, and their servants."

     There were a chorus of hellos before Doll rattled off the next names: Satine, Korkie, Lux, Rohja Gtaa, Mark Laritzso, and a man who simply went by Sam.

     Satine had locked eyes with Obi-Wan, but he used all his power to speak to her. Whatever you do, do not give us away.

      She raised her chin at him, and glanced at Korkie. The boy understood the need for silence from the look in her eyes.

     Lux Bonteri did his best to hide his confusion as well. When he saw Ahsoka hidden behind the Jedi masters, he realized that they were doing this for a reason. He dared not say a word.

     All of the guests were then taken to the dining room where a large table sat covered in heaps of food. The couple quickly sat down and the other two stood respectively by the wall, doing their best to nonchalantly assess the three unknown characters before them.

     Rohja was a Rodian woman, Mark was a male Zabrak, and Sam was human. There was a possibility that one of them, or even Doll, could be Separatist spies. In a way, the three Jedi and the senator were lucky: they had already narrowed down the number from seven to four. Lux had long since turned himself around, and the Duchess and her nephew were unquestionable. They were probably there because Satine helped lead neutral systems such as the planet they were on.

     The meal started with small chatting. No one asked about Ahsoka and Obi-Wan standing away from them, but that was how servants were treated.

     Lux kept glancing off towards Ahsoka, despite his efforts to refrain from doing so. Obi-Wan paid close attention as Korkie spoke to Rohja, the Rodian woman. The Duchess spoke softly with Padmé as Shiemma, asking her about their stay offhandedly. Even Anakin joined in conversation with the others about local sights and such.

     They learned that Sam was from the area, and they found that the Duchess, her nephew, and Lux really did seem to be there for valid reasons. However, none of them had the slightest idea what was happening. Sadly, that was all they could find out.

     Near the end of the meal, Lux excused himself to use the refresher, passing Ahsoka in the process. He caught her gaze, asking a silent question. A moment later, against her better judgement, Ahsoka offered to refill drinks. The offer was gladly accepted, and she left for the kitchen. Lux was waiting for her there in the doorway.

     She moved past him and began opening cabinets quickly, searching for the drinks that had been requested and a few more cups.

     He looked slightly confused at her antics, but proceeded to follow her.

     "What are you doing? Why are you hiding?" He whispered beside her.

     "I can't say," she replied quietly, her voice a bit muffled from the cloak she wore that covered everything but her eyes.

     "Can I help at all?"

     Ahsoka shook her head. "This doesn't concern you."

     "Is there anything you can tell me?"

     She shook her head once more as she found the first drink. She was reaching for it, but Lux caught her hand.

     "Ahsoka," he said in the smallest of whispers.

     Ahsoka had learned over the years to not let things surprise her, but the way he said her name with such desperation did.

     She thought about how long it had been since they had last seen each other, which was around the time of Steela's death. Ahsoka was bothered by the fact that he still had some sort of affect on her emotions. It had been long enough; her slight attachment should have faded. She quickly discovered that "buried" was a better word to describe it.

     She turned to look at him. His eyes pierced through hers. They, like hers, held many different emotions. Lots of things had gone unsaid between them since they had first met. They needed to talk, but now wasn't the time or place.

    "Later?" he asked.

     She hesitated, but then nodded. "Where?"

     Lux quickly glanced around the room. The two of them heard laughter from the dining area, and they both paused. Ahsoka realized she was getting drinks and hurried up with her task.

     A moment later, Lux pressed a small, crumpled piece of flimsi into her palm before walking back to the others.

     Ahsoka tucked it away. This would be interesting.