Tickle List

This story takes place in college (originally high school), where an introvert admires different females and writes their names on a list. He constantly thinks about tickling them in different ways. However, one of the richer bully girls (you all know of one I'm sure) on his list finds it and reads it. She teases him, saying that she'll help him with the list just because. She hates being tickled but would enjoy tickling (and potentially humiliating) the others on his list. She gets her tickling out of the way in the first chapter before they focus on the others. Needless to say, she is probably gonna be tickled while they check more names off the list.

Some changes I'm adding to the idea:

Major changes are implemented in the main block with the previous enditions being in parantesis. Some other changes would the setting. Instead of high school, its a college that only the richest or most talented get into. Reason why is in case I wanted more mature scenes and for these people to stand out a ton. Of course the second main character is gonna be more of a b*tch than anything else. Needless to say, she's doing this for selfish reasons.

More updates to this later, at least until I catch up with the other long stories I'm writing.