The worst crossover I could come up with.

If you read the title, then you know what I have in mind. You prepared yourself for this idea.

Since kingdom hearts is one of my favorite series ever, I don't dislike the idea of taking some of my favorite characters from different stories I wrote and having them run in a new world that is (hopefully) different than any other.

This story idea is exactly that. I'd have a few characters that I like, and maybe a few that you like (that would be from existing stories) and have them go on a ticklish adventure together. I could have them try to save the world, like an anime isekai, or I could have them go all tied up and forced to play a tickle game. I could also have some of them travel between one universe to the other, allowing them to explore a world different to theirs.

I'd probably have you guys vote for which of my characters would be put into this story. Then I could write the story around their personalities and the like.

I could also go full kingdom hearts and make up new characters that'll help save the girls/guys from their ticklish tortures, or tickling pleasure depending on the character. Could also create different characters that'll torture the people you vote on. It's still a work in progress, but I don't mind working on an idea like this.

Open to the idea of having trying to convince a ton of people on deviant art to let me use their characters in a story like this. Would be hard since I don't have an influence on deviant art or any of the other tickling platforms. But I'm open to it.

I don't mind if you all give me feedback on this idea, or any other idea I posted in this book. Up to you if you want to do it via comment or private message.