"Shut up!" I screamed as he pulled out of the driveway.

After a long time we arrive at school. Zane parks the bike and I hop off. I fall on the ground with a thud. I hear Zane chuckle. I'm content on staying on the ground and pretending that this whole day is already over. I feel strong arms wrap around my body and hoist me up.

"Come on! It wasn't that bad!" Zane said with a smile

"Yes it was!" I complain.

"Come on, let's go," he says, dragging me along.

We walk into school and split up to go find our lockers. I sigh as I open mine and grab my social studies books out. On my way to class I happen to witness a cat fight. Good Lord! And on the first day of school! I watch the girls duke it out as I get the 411 on how it started.

Apparently, the brunette is the victim and the blonde is the girl who started it. I guess the brunette started dating blondies ex boyfriend over the summer and blondie was soooooo not ok with that. The brunette and the boy are still dating so blondie threatened her and told her to stay away from him. The brunette refused and that's when the catfight started. It was quite entertaining watching these two girls claw each others faces off but someone's gotta end this before they get seriously hurt.

"Hey!" I yell as I walk over to them. "Stop fighting!" I scream lamely as I throw myself in-between them. After a couple seconds of getting scratched and bitten I finally managed to separate these two girls.

"You two are not wild animals! Use your words like big girls should!" I yelled.

"You're a skanky bitch!" the blond yelled.

"You're a jealous slut!" the brunette yelled

"Ok obviously this is not working!" I said.

"Blondie, he's not your boyfriend anymore! He's her boyfriend!" I say pointing to the brunette. "So let it go and move on. Stop being a bitch because you want what she has. Life's not fair so get over it!" I yell.

The blonde gives me a death glare and reluctantly stalks off.

The brunette turns to me.

"Thanks," she says sincerely. "That chick has lost it! I nearly crapped my pants when she lunged at me with this crazy look in evil little eyes." she fake shudders.

"Yeah no problem," I say.

"I'm Cassie," she says. "What's your name?"

"I'm Brianna and I'm also going to be late for Social Studies!" I reply.

"I'm going to social studies too!" she squeals.

"Cool! Let's go!" I say happily.

We run to class. I yank open the door and Cassie shuts it behind her. The teacher glares at us. I look at the clock. We still had 1 minute to spare. We run to our seats and sit. I'm next to Cassie and my friend Cherri (pronounced sheree). Me and Cherri exchange smiles then face the front of the classroom.

I listen to the teacher drone on and on about...Well...I actually have no idea because I haven't really been paying attention! Thankfully, after what seemed like forever, the bell rang. I grabbed my books and headed out the door. Cherri and Cassie join me. It turns out they both have algebra 2 also. We all walk to our lockers then join each other and walk to class. We walk through the door and Look around for Zane. Once I see him, I smile. He sees me too and gives a little wave. He motions me to sit by him. I start walking over to the empty seat next to him.

"Who's the hottie?" Cassie asks.

"Yes, please do tell!" exclaims Cherri.

"That's Zane," I say. He was my neighbor when we were kids. Then he moved away. And now he moved back and he's here." I explain.

I walk over and take the empty seat by Zane. Cherri and Cassie follow suit.

"Hi, I'm Cassie," Cassie says.

"And I'm Cherri!" she says, butting in.

"Uh hi. I'm Zane," he says.

"Hi Zane!" they say in unison.

"Um yeah I think you already said that," he says looking at them oddly.

They both start giggling like that was the funniest thing they've ever heard. Zane shoots me a "WTF" look and I give him an "I have no clue" face.

It kinda seems like they like him. A ping of jealousy runs through me. I think that's because I like him too. I ponder on these thoughts for the rest of class. Once the bell rings I'm up and out of my seat. I walk out of the classroom with Cherri following close behind.

"Hey," Cherri says. "Would you mind if I asked Zane out?"

"Oh, well I, I don't know," I stutter completely surprised by the question.

"OH! You like him! I'm so sorry! I won't ask him out," she says sincerely.

"Thanks," I say giving her a big grin.

We walk down the hall, arms linked, when Cassie comes running up to us.

"Guess what!" she says excitedly. "I just asked Zane out and he said yes!"

Wow that took me a long time to type!  

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!

Sorry I went all caps crazy on you guys but thats just how much I want you to do it!  <3 <3 <3

I added a pic of Cherri!