"Stop lying!" Hoseok yelled.

You slowly creepy out from Hoseok's behind and tip-toed to the phone in the corner of the room.

"You hurt Jungkook, and many other kids like them! You do illegal human-trafficking, Tzuyu! On top of that, your sister fucking tried to kill my girlfriend and brother! Is that nothing or are you just plain dumb?!"

Almost there. You were almost there.

Chattering and yellings of guards from the far could be heard and that meant you had less time than you had predicted.

Seohyun was slowly losing her strength, weird she wasn't fainted yet. Tzuyu's eyes were bored at her sister, and Hoseok's were glued at her.

Perfect.

"I didn't like the Parks, ever. All the did was create nuisance! I hated how Jimin acted arrogant of his looks and the power he had! Every girl loved him! Every girl wanted him! I loved him too buy he just flat out refused to me, ever daring to insult! So I hurt him by hurting his brother and sister!" Tzuyu looked down at the floor, tears flowing out from her eyes. "But this bitch had to make everything worse and hurt my sister! Why do you even hate Seohyun?!"

"Because she is a psycho! And you don't love psychos!"

You wanted to knock some sense at Hoseok about how wrong that sentence was but the current attention was on the phone.

You finally reached it and dialed for the first number you could think of.

"Kim Jennie speaking, are you one of the officers on search case of Park Ji-ae? Did you find something?"

"I am Park Ji-ae herself, Jennie."

A loud gasp could be heard on both the sides, and you turn towards the room to see everyone staring at you. Even Seohyun.

Using this moment, Seohyun broke out of Taehyung's grip, Tzuyu kicked the gun out of Hoseok's hand, and everything, was back to square one.

You narrowed your eyes.

Great.

"Ji-ae--"

"Shut up and listen. Choi Seohyun's manor, Seokjin might know about it! Ask him for help and please help us!"

"Okay! Stay safe!"

With that you hung up and pretended to throw the phone outside the room and hid it behind your back.

"Guess everything is always messing up, eh?" Tzuyu chortled. Seohyun was still unstable, trying to catch her breathing and Taehyung was trying to take an oppurnity when Tzuyu threatened, "Nope, Taehyung-ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you."

And Taehyung backed off.

You were still standing in a corner, eyes wide and staring at everyone.

Everyone knew you were the reason this even started.

So the target was you not Hoseok and Taehyung.

You were Jimin's sister, came in Tzuyu's plans and works, ruined her life, and hurt her once again.

You came in between Hoseok and her relationship which was just as real as Seohyun's love for you. Note the sarcasm.

"Wanna see what it feels like when your heart is just being ripped out of your chest?" Tzuyu chuckled, and gripped Hoseok by the hair.

Seohyun glares, "Let my man go, Tzuyu!"

That snapped you, hence, once again.

You narrowed your eyes at Seohyun and chuckled sarcastically. "Your man? What is this? A joke session? Well then hear this. Tzuyu is my best friend. Ha. Ha." You mocked the two sisters.