XXII

♡———♡{Stay}♡———♡

♡———♡
{Stay}
♡———♡

Taehyung was outside the mansion, waiting in a car to rescue you two.

Hoseok takes the driver seat, Taehyung takes the passenger and you were tucked securely in the backseat.

It didn't take more than two seconds for Hoseok to speed up and drive out of there.

"Seriously, what's going on?!" he yells at Taehyung who was looking out the window and at the tail they have got to get rid of.

He ducked his head in and glanced at Hoseok, who teeth was gritted and Jae clenched.

Well.

"Seohyun actually did what she wanted, to finish Ji-ae off and now is hiding somewhere. She is scared that I will come and slit her throat in half." Taehyung spat.

You gulp.

She wasn't kidding.

The fear washes over your face, the fact obvious that you were going to die soon.

Hoseok's eyes immediately went to capture your in the rear-view mirror, gaze softening the moment he noticed the fear in you.

He looked back at Taehyung, "We have got a tail?"

Taehyung nodded, as he gritted at the fast speed, "Probably not harming, just to know where we are headed."

"Where are we headed?" you finally decide to speak up, although voice shaky.

Hoseok looks at you through the rear view mirror and nods, "Somewhere."

"But we can't go back to your house, she will know we are hiding there, it's too easy." You grit your teeth.

"That's why I know where we are gonna hide. At the old worn out building where I had one of my shoots, but we need to get them off us." Taehyung suggests.

Hoseok smirks, "Leave that on me."

"How?" you and Taehyung squeak.

Hoseok laughs in a mocking tone, "Don't pretend like you aren't sitting along side the racer of Korea."

Both you and Taehyung look at each other in horror before screaming at Hoseok, "You better not kill us!"

He laughs, "Not sure."

And then he speeds up, making you fall back on your seat and grip the handles tightly.

"H-Hyung...slow...down..." Taehyung speaks up.

"Well, keep suffering."

"H-Hoseok...I can't breathe..."

Hoseok glances at you worriedly, "Keep on holding, baby. We will reach in no time."