Chapter 36

Song of Chapter; In My Veins by Andrew Belle

NOT EDITED SIR

It was a surprise to everyone, actually. Girls were shrieking and tugging at their parents hands that three out of five members of one direction were actually there in front of their eyes. It still surprises me how excited they get. It was Amazing how dedicated they were. Security guards stood by closely to us as girls came by asking for pictures every once in a while, not wanting to mob us.

From a distance I could see flashes of expensive cameras and I knew paparazzi were here.

Glancing down at Ariana, I knew just not used to it at all. And it made me wonder, why would she stick through all this if it was a complete nightmare for her? She basically lost her best friend because of me. Her brother, because of me. It just doesn't make any sense as to why she'd stick through this with me.

Extending my hand out, I took her hand in mine and squeezed. Not
for the cameras, not for the fame, but just because I wanted to. She looked up and smiled at me.
-

Ariana

To say I was a bit frightened was an understatement. I was petrified. Heights weren't really a great deal to me. Especially when I'm like a billion feet up in the air and know this could fail and we could be stuck up here or even worse it could break and we fall and die and that's the end of our lives.

It's scary, man.

Getting in the ovoidal capsule that was still moving slightly at a very slow speed, we piled in, about 15 people and then it closed. It was only 30 minutes.. For one rotation. No big deal. Saying a quick prayer and crossing myself because I do not want to die today, nope sir. Not at least until I'm 80. My heart pounded against my chest and I looked out seeing as we were accelerating at a slow speed.

The water beneath us slowly got farther away from us and I gulp and sit down in the middle of the ovoidal, concentrating on the floor.

"You okay?" Niall ass, sitting beside me and looking at me.

Sheepishly shrugging, I reply, "Kind of, not really a big fan of heights... I mean, who is? Though, thanks for asking..."

Niall chuckled. "No problem-o. Well, when you're ready, just look out. Ya don't want to miss a view of this beauty," he signaled his head to the city of London and got up, flashed a grin, and went to take a picture of the outside.

Composing myself for a couple of minutes, I feel sort of better and so I stand up. Quickly blinking as blood rushes from my head, I shake it and walk over to the window, gasping at the scenery.

It was beautiful. The sky was a lightish shade of a pretty grey blue and clouds floated upon it. Beneath it was the water that flowed gently and had ripples in it. Then, cars were passing by at a high speed across a bridge. If I squint closely, I can see few people here and there walking around. My eyes then gazed at the city.. Big Ben, tall buildings, and everything that is tall compared to a human being was no longer tall. We are above them, too high, above.

How high are we?!

Swallowing, I back away and can hear my blood pulsing and my bloodstream in my ears, the rest all faded. My eyes play a trick on me and everything begins to blur, so I halt my steps. It is horrible and I can barely hear myself think so I just - .

--

Why did I do this?

You will see!

now, I'm going to do a character list and who they're portrayed by! (though, honestly you can picture Perrie, Ariana, Luke, and anyone as whomever you'd like.. But this is my list.. Tell me if yours is different!)

One Direction portrayed by Overload Generation, obviously psh pfttt.

(incase you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.. ok. 😂😂)

Ariana portrayed by Ariana Grande in my mind (obviously you may know I was a master mind and had a great imagination when I made this!!!1!1!1)

Perrie ... Perrie Edwards (can't function at my awesome made up names.. they're so awesome..)

Luke ... Luke Hemmings (seriously though.)

Mike ... Caught between Logan Lerman and Dylan O'brien ,ha.

James ... Like a younger version of Ethan Cutkosky , even though he's like really young rn.

Aaaand that's it, right? Huh..