VI

The sun rose early that morning, the sky was a bright pink and purple color, it was beautiful.

Gen Asagiri woke up to another sight that he thought was beautiful, his little Senku sleeping there next to him. Telling Senku about age regression was the best decision that he'd ever made. It was fun for the both of them and besides, Chrome was in on it too.

Gen sensed something however, even though Senku wasn't awake yet he could tell something had changed. As soon as Senku awoke, he found his answer.

Senku woke up, all the memories of the past week flooded back to him, he didn't feel little anymore. He looked up at Gen with a horrified expression, which was odd considering Gen was now used to being greeted with a, good morning daddy! Or something along those lines.

This was the first time Senku had thought rationally in weeks and his big side was panicking. There's no way Gen likes me anymore, Senku thought. Besides, Chrome won't want to be my successor anymore.

As if something snapped in Gen's head, he found out what was going on. "Senku, it's okay." He smiled. "I know what you're thinking, no one is upset with you. Me and Chrome love all of you."

Somehow, that reassured Senku a lot, he gave a trademark half smile. "Well, believe it or not I feel better about the situation."

Gen nodded, "Senku Chan?" He asked. "Do you wanna talk about it, of do you wanna leave it at this?"

Senku honestly didn't want to bring it all back up, but he knew it was best to talk about the issue.  He gave an  uncharacteristicly silent response, he simply nodded.

"Okay." Gen smiled, he was actually very happy that Senku agreed to this. "How did you feel when you were little?'

Senku didn't even have to think about the question, "like everything was okay." He responded. "Because you were there to take care of me, no one has taken care of me before that since I was very young."

Gen couldn't resist lifting Senku into his lap, to which the scientist  gave a confused glance.

Gen laughed nervously. "I'm sorry Senku, force of habit from my caregiver side I guess." He then moved on to his next question, "What are some of your favorite parts about being a little?"

Senku had to think a bit on that one. "I liked feeling so close with you." He answered. "I liked having a playful side and being carefree, but most of all I loved the fact that you never gave up on me, even when I got mad at you." Senku said, referencing the whole 'you're not my daddy and you never will be' situation.

Gen couldn't help but laugh at Senku's last comment. "Alright sweetheart, so I take it me and Dear Chrome did a good job being caregivers?" He asked.

"A very good job." Senku agreed.

"Senku." Gen piped up again, leaning closer towards him. "Was there anything you didn't like?"

Senku sighed, "the hardest part was my own fault." Senku said. "I've never really been one to relax and let others care for me. It turns out people do love me I guess." The scientist smiled.

"Oh sweetie." Gen smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I love you more than anything, big you and little you. I promise, it'll take a lot more than a tantrum or a headspace to get rid of this Mentalist!" Gen half joked. "I'm sure Dear Chrome is still sleeping but if he were awake, he'd say the same thing, just in a platonic manner."

Senku laughed a bit, "Heh, yeah." Suddenly, he remembered what he was wearing and blushed. "Gen uh, do you think you could take me out of this diaper please?"

"Oops, I almost forgot sweetheart." Gen smiled, he carried Senku over to the changing table for what they both knew would be the last time in a while and removed the diaper from Senku.

"There, all better," Gen declared. Just then, he remembered the pacifier in Senku's pocket, the one that he did indeed regrettably yank from the stone statue of a baby. "Senku, do you want me to take your pacifier?"

Senku took it out of his pocket and looked at it, he thought for a moment and shook his head. "No thanks Gen," he said. "I've kinda grown attached to it as childish as that sounds." Senku became a blushing mess after he admitted that.

Gen smiled, "That's okay Senku! It doesn't matter if you're eighteen, two or fifty six, if something makes you happy I see no reason why you shouldn't have it with you whenever you need it."

Senku felt better again thanks to his boyfriend's words, that always seemed to do the trick. "Thanks Gen, I needed that." And so, Senku slipped the pacifier back in his pocket. He started to walk out of the room after that.

"Where are you going, Senku chan?" Gen asked.

"Back to work," Senku replies. "I took a week off, it's best I get back into the swing of things."

Gen nodded, he'd miss Senku's little side but he loved both sides of him equally. He was just glad that the two found sanctuary in each other.

In the long run, Senku's headspace taught him many things. It taught him that sometimes, breaks can do a person good. If someone is working all the time then it won't be good for them or what they're trying to accomplish.

Senku also learned that he did indeed have a family, he may not have his father or anyone related by blood but he does have Gen, Chrome and all the other people in the village who have come to know him.

From then on, Senku and Gen stayed with each other as they both aquired more healthy coping terms in their relationship. Trying age regression was the hardest thing Senku had ever done, but Senku now knew that it was a great decision in the end.

(This is where our story ends, my friends. It was fun writing this fun little adventure between Senku and Gen but I was running out of ideas and didn't want to ruin the story, so I saw this as a good stopping point.

But fear not! I have more books and chapters of old books coming soon. Here's the list of new books that you may be interested in!

-Another Black Clover Book
-A Danganronpa Book
-Another Promised Nevermind Book
-A Castle Swimmer Book
-An Owl House Book
And yes...
-Another Dr Stone Book!

So be on the lookout y'all, see you tomorrow! Bye bye!)