"I'm lucky to have you." I smiled, I inched my lips closer to hers and kissed her plump lips softly. I'm just going to have to surprise her with a ring one night. Maybe I could take her back to the place we had our first date and do it there. That probably won't happen until after Rocco arrives, I need to find the right ring. It has to be perfect, just like she is.

"Ash will be here soon with some clothes, you can wear some of mine until she gets here. Then I need to head over to Tahni's and speak to the girls. I want to do it today and when I get back, we can head back to the hospital to see Jordan." I said as I moved away from her and started the bath and added a few bubbles that the girls use when they are in here.

"Sounds like a plan." she said softly as she slipped the pants off and gave me a full view of her gorgeous naked body. When the water felt like a comfortable temperature and level, I helped her get in. She let out a sigh and then laid back and closed her eyes. While she had her soak, I headed into the bedroom and straight to the walk in robe. I need to make some room in here for her, which I hope she can fill this up. She's going to have to buy a heap of new clothes and shoes, I'm not sure how much can be saved from her apartment.

I'm excited that Kenna is moving in, to have her here with me is going to be awesome. I walked over to the adjoining door that goes into what is now Rocco's room and unlocked the door. The bright blue feature wall looks good and the border I had put around the other three walls has little cars on it. It was weird picking out colours for a boy as I'm just used to everything being girlie. He's definitely going to be a Daddy's boy.

"Uncle Jace, can we play outside?" Mia asked as I opened the door. Ash was standing there with Matthew sitting on her hip and he was clinging on hard. Mia and Evie both had identical eager looks on their faces as they stood beside her.

"Yep." I chuckled as they both ran through the door and almost knocking me over in the process. Those two are so full of energy, no wonder Ash looks like she's about to fall asleep standing here.

"Come here little man." I said as I held out my hands to grab Matthew from his Mummy. His big eyes looked at me for a second, before he reached out for me. He's four months old now and looks so much like his Dad. It won't be long before he acts like him too.

"Thanks, he's starting to get too heavy to hold." Ash chuckled as she shook her arm a little. Once I had Matthew in my arms, he was quick to pinch my skin with his nails. I swear this kid does this on purpose. Every time I pick him up, the claws come out.

"Kenna is just having a bath." I smiled as I looked at my little nephew, his hair has gone all curly on the tips.

"I'll make sure she gets some rest while you're gone. I have a suitcase full of clothes and some shoes in the boot of the car for her. She's lucky I kept all my maternity clothes." she smiled as she walked through the door, she had Matt's baby bag with her. He watched her every move as she walked past me. When we settled in the family room, I placed Matt on the rug and Ash passed him a few of his toys to play with.

"It's cool that you're having a boy, Matt will have another male close to his age to play with. I think he's getting annoyed with the crazy love he gets from his big sisters." she chuckled as she sat on the edge of the couch and reached out and moved the toys he just threw, back to him. He looks cute sitting there and rocking from side to side, trying to keep himself up. It's a good thing I have baby niece's and nephews because it's been a long time since I've had a baby at home.

"Yeah, that's one good thing about having a big family. There's plenty of kids around and there's never a dull moment." I grinned as I watched little Matthew.

"You can go see the girls, I'll keep my eyes on Macca." Ash said as she got comfortable on the couch.

"Ring me if anything happens, I just hate leaving her even for a second." I said as I stood up and began to walk toward the bathroom.