I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

As the tour around the workplace ended there was a certain man that passed us by,I swore I had seen him somewhere before. So I reached out to him and asked, "Excuse me have I seen u before?" He looked at me so surprised and kind of happy ," wait Ashley is that you ?" He said with a smile on his face, "its me Sato, sato tachibana from high school"  As soon as he said his name I remember a boy who was an underclassmen at my highschool.
"Wow it really is you sato, I can't believe you work here"
He's grown taller and handsome I hardly recognized him. Sato looked really happy, " I can't believe it after all these years" I was happy too," I know right ,look how much you've grown sato" I said with a smile on my face. Before he left for his office duties he asked if we could meet up after work today,I was excited and agreed to meet up with him.

Work was over and so, we went to a near by cafe for a little chat.

"Oh with I almost forgot " he asked ,"do you remember kazuma?"

Kazuma was at our highschool, he was tall,handsome  and everyone respected him. He loved nature and cooking his dream was to open his own restaurant. I was confused why he asked if I remembered him. So I asked him "why do you ask sato?" He smiled and said , "you'll find out soon enough".