💜 "I-I...u-um..." 💜

Name: "..."
Lee Minseok

Age: "..."
21

Sexuality: "E-Eh??"
Pure Gay

Gender: "I-I know I look l-like a girl...b-but I'm a g-guy!!"
Male

Likes: "..."
Animals. All the animals. Minseok loves to be around pets, it's his favorite thing to do. You could totally win him over if you have any sort of pet, he has no favorite kind of animal so he doesn't hurt their feelings. He also loves sour things. Like, sour candy, or even a lemon. He will hold a lemon in his mouth because he wants to and it doesn't hurt too badly.

Dislikes: "W-What's with all the questions...?"
Spicy foods. He will eat bugs over any spicy foods even though he feels bad eating the bugs. He also doesn't like to be called a girl. His face is really feminine so he hides it under his blue hair.

Personality: "..."
If you can't tell, Minseok is very, very shy. It takes a bit for him to warm up to someone, let alone be able to use full sentences in a conversation with them. Although, once his shy faze passes, he's super sweet and loving. He will seek for Y/N's affection whenever he can, always clinging onto someone taller than him out of habit. He loves to cuddle and all that jazz, never able to get enough of it. He has a hard time saying what he wants though, always taught not to beg for his desires. So getting him to tell Y/N what he wants is a bit tricky.

Looks: "U-Um..."

"

Nationality: "

Nationality: "..."
Australian

Uke/Seke/Seme: "W-What..?"
Uke

Fears: "..."
Minseok is deadly afraid of being kidnapped one day. He's super jumpy whenever someone scares him because of this. It's just a random fear.

Backstory: Minseok grew up in a pretty poor household, barely having any food at home. Eventually, his parents were able to get stable jobs and he could eat like normally. Other than that, nothing interesting happened.

Scenario: You were volunteering at a nearby animal shelter for a few weeks, a small blue-haired person always catching your attention. He never seemed to speak to anyone besides the owner and he always wore a smile on his face whenever he was with the animals.
You eventually decided to try and talk to him. You walk up behind him, tapping his shoulder gently. He immediately jumps, seeming to be absolutely terrified. He looks up at you, seeming to relax a little bit as his face flushed.
You?