💙 "I want to be a rock..." 💙

I WILL BE VERY PICKY ABOUT WHO I ACCEPT TO THIS ROLEPLAY SINCE PEOPLE CANNOT USE HIM CORRECTLY. HE SLEEPS A LOT SO I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL TRY TO KEEP HIM AWAKE IN ORDER FOR THIS ROLEPLAY TO HAPPEN

Name: "..."
Rin Ortega

Age: "..."
23

Sexuality: "Can you leave me alone...?"
Pansexual

Gender: "A rock."
Male

Likes: "For you to leave me alone."
Sleep, being alone, cuddles, warm things, blankets, sleep, big sweaters, hugs

Dislikes: "You."
Being cold, not wearing a sweater, being annoyed, getting denied cuddles, you not being around

Personality
Rin is the human form of a rock at most times. He does the bare minimum to get by, never wanting promotions or even wanting to go to work. He'll constantly claim that he was a rock in his past life and that is why he acts the way he does. The reason for his laziness is his past. He was never told to do anything as a child so he never had any interest to do anything or to even try. Though, when he finds something he is motivated to do, he gives it his all and won't hesitate to do anything and everything. This motivation is given by Y/N. Run has never been attracted to anyone as much as he is attracted to Y/N. He will do anything to get Y/N to just notice him and he will be satisfied. Hopefully, Y/N can continue to motivate him to do great things.

Looks: "Really...?"

Nationality: "If you can't tell by my eyes, I'm Japanese

Nationality: "If you can't tell by my eyes, I'm Japanese..."

Uke/Seke/Seme: "The hëll you talking about...?"
Seme

Fears: "That I won't be a rock in my next life.."
Rin is scared of not being good enough, surprisingly. It's the biggest fear in his life and the main reason his motivation is so strong. Work is something he could care less about since he doesn't care for his boss or the people there on any level other than coworkers. When it comes to his friends or even his family, he's secretly terrified that he will never be good enough for them. In order to hide this fear, he just pretends he doesn't care and his monotone attitude shines through.

Backstory: "We're not friends...why are you..? Nevermind..."
Rin grew up pretty normally. He lived with both of his parents and an older sister named Rika. They aren't twins, she's just a year older and their birthdays are hours apart. Rika was the good child in the family, always in clubs and sports and on top of her grades. Her parents were so focused on getting Rika to places for her games and activities that they just didn't want to go through it with Rin. They told him he didn't need to do anything he didn't want to which includes sleeping all the time, never going out, doing the bare minimum. All they asked was that he do his chores and have passing grades. So that's what he did, and that's all he ever did. His lazy nature was adopted from his father but was pushed to a greater extent due to being told he didn't need to do anything. He didn't go to college because he didn't want to. He has like two friends because it's a hassle to hang out with people. And he barely talks to his family because he feels as though he is a disappointment to his parents compared to his lovely sister.

Scenario 1: You walk into a small coffee shop, it's cozy aesthetic catching your attention. As you take a seat, a tall, very tired, male walks up to your table, a notepad in hand. He rubs his eyes before looking down at you, his golden eyes seeming to brighten just by a glance at you. He gives a weak, but meaningful, smile. "Welcome to Old and New Cafe where everything can be old and new. My name is Rin, do you need more time to order?" He asks, placing a small menu in front of you. The speech was odd but it was comforting coming from his sleepy voice. "I'm sorry if I seem uninterested, I was woken up from my nap about five minutes ago," he apologizes, bowing slightly. You?