💙 "Please leave, this book is more important." 💙

Name: "Sally."
Abe Shizuoka

Age: "What's it to you?"
18

Sexuality: "You're crossing the line..."
Bicurious

Gender: "You're slow, aren't you?"
Male

Likes: "...you're annoying."
Shizu likes to read... a lot. There's no surprise If you find him in the school library picking out a new book every day. He loves food, a lot. You could probably win him over with it. That and by being a nerd like him and reading. He also enjoys playing piano as it's classicality soothes him. Well, he enjoys a lot of music, always wearing headphones around his neck so he can zone out and listen to music.

Dislikes: "You...you not letting me read..."
He doesn't like bugs of any kind. He really despises them, always wanting to be inside during the summer due to all the bugs out. He hates it when he's too broke to buy food. He usually carries around $5 on him at all times in case of a snack emergency but when he doesn't, he gets hungry quickly.

Personality: "..."

Shizuoka seems very cold and intimidating at first. He's annoyed easily if he's disturbed while he's reading a good book, well, unless it's Y/N after he starts to like them. Once you break through his cold outer shell, he is very kind and very calm. He doesn't say much but makes up for it with affection. He can be goofy at times but only around people he trust.

Looks: "You're looking at me you fool."

"

(The last one is a rare photo of a wild Shizuoka during Halloween at a small party with his friends

(The last one is a rare photo of a wild Shizuoka during Halloween at a small party with his friends. He was proud of this moment.)

Nationality: "Look at my eyes, they're Asian aren't they?"

He's Japanese

Uke/Seke/Seme: "What the h*ll is that?"

Seme

Fears: "Psh, like I'd tell you. Now, please leave like I've asked you for the thousandth time."

Bugs, all kinds. Minus butterflies and ladybugs since he finds them really pretty. He also is scared of running out of time too soon in this world.

Backstory: Shizuoka grew up with his older brother and sister. They got along quite well and always had each other's backs. Shizu realized he didn't only like guys in eighth grade and he told his siblings about this a year later. They accepted him happily, considering the were all a little gay. His brother is pansexual but leaned towards girls while his sister is a full lesbian. His parents didn't accept anyone, wanting them all to be straight. They were beat, taken to church, anything that would work. Eventually, Shizu's elder brother brother moved out along with his sister a year later. Shizu plans to leave as well once he graduates, but for now, he is constantly beat for being bicurious. The reason for him always reading is that it's his escape from the horrible reality he is currently living. Due to reading all the time, he's super smart and will hopefully go to a good college if he can somehow afford it.

Other: Shizu spends most of his time reading because he doesn't want it to become known that he is bicurious. He's scared of other people's reactions to it.

Scenario: Make it up!