Cave

Lin Chen who was left alone with the Blue Wind Wolf was feeling a deep sense of helplessness and dread regarding his future. Looking at the backs of Han Li, Si Ayan and the others disappearing form his view, he knew that no one would com to give ransom for him the next day. He was however powerless to do anything about it. He however had a tiny bit of hope left in his heart hoping that Si Yan would consider his friendship for all these years and tell the Lin Clan about his situation. However only time will tell if he could still be considered a friend of Si Yan.      

"Oi mortal, let's go."

Saying so the Blue Wind Wolf clasped the back of his robe with his jaw and took a running leap. Looking at the direction he was going Lin Chen knew that he was being taken to the inner core of the Beast Valley and had absolutely no way of getting away from the Wolf.

While the Wolf was running, Lin Chen felt dizzy. For a mortal like him, the speed at which the Wolf was running was very fast. He barely had any time to notice anything in his surroundings.

After a while, the came to a waterfall where the Wolf stopped. Looking here and there to see if anyone was there, the Wolf made sure no one followed them. After he was sure, Lin Chen was thrown towards the falling water with a great force. Lin Chen was sure that his head would crash on the rocks behind the water screen and he would turn into meat paste however it didn't happen.

Instead he crashed onto a hard rough ground. Picking himself up he quickly moved  backwards towards the wall and looked around the surroundings. Lin Chen was in a tunnel which looked damped and had water dripping near the entrance. He waited near the entrance not knowing what to do. After sometime there was a huge BANG!! noise. He looked and saw that the Wolf had entered the tunnel. It's fur was wet from the water but the Wolf was not disturbed by it. 

"Go!"  saying so the Wolf looked at Lin Chen and waited for him to lead the way further into the tunnel. Lin Chen has no other choice but to follow the command of the blue wind wolf.It was a long time before he reached the end of the tunnel. Lin Chen was shocked to see that the tunnel lead to a much larger cave. He was even shocked to see that More than half of the cave was actually a pool. It was even shocking to see that the water in the pool looked red in colour blood red.

Seeing that he looked dumbfounded, the Blue Wind Wolf look at him in disgust.

"This is the blood pool which I use to cultivate in. This is a great treasure for all cultivators and beasts alike. However if a moral was pushed in it he would be dissolved in it in seconds and not even his bones will be left." The Wolf looked at Lin Chen with meaningful eyes while sneering.

"When I saw that there was a mortal between the cultivators I realised he could either be not an ordinary person or a very lowly person who was an idiot. Since I didn't know who you were I would like to gamble. If you are important I would be provided with the ransom I requested however if you are ordinary you would be thrown into the pool to become my nourishment. Either way I will not be at loss and you will either be granted freedom or death depending on the performance of your family."

Saying so the Wolf went to a nearby rock to cultivate leaving Lin Chen alone as if having no fear that he would escape. Lin Chen felt helpless and angry. His destiny was never in his own hands from birth till now. He hoped that the ransom would be send tomorrow by his family, but he knew that it was not possible. Who would even care for someone like him who was a trash and a stain to his family? He knew that tomorrow might be his last day and he hoped that he might somehow be able to escape. Thinking so Lin Chen sat down near the walls to rest.

...............................................................................................................................................

A/n: Hello everyone author here. Sorry for updating so late but I had been busy with my school and entrance examination. So since everything has been under lockdown due to COVID-19 in the country I had time to read and think a lot which gave me a lot of ideas so here I am. I hope everyone is safe and in great health. Stay home and stay safe everyone.

P.S. I don't take any credit for the photo.