Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Start from the beginning

"Hand me the baby," he nonchalantly said as he opened his arms, but instead of handing the child— the woman shook her head.

"No! No," she told him in the most calm voice she could muster at that moment, "Go back to sleep, you're tired—"

"And so are you," Judar cut her off along with a glare, he got suddenly taken aback when he saw how tired [Y/N] was.

His gaze soften at this as he sigh, "Let me handle her for once, you always do that job." Both of them winced when an ear splitting scream greeted their ears.

Hesitantly handing the baby, [Y/N] immediately thought of exaggerated worst case scenarios that'll happen if her husband fully took hold of their child. She watched him take Makomo from her hold and into his arms, the tears were still falling down to her cheeks as she observed Judar's movement.

"I'm no good at babies," the male softly admitted as he cradled the child, "But for you to relax, I'll take care of this. Now get back to bed."

"No, Judar you g—"

"What did I say about not arguing with me?" She immediately clammed her mouth shut and climbed on their shared bed, hopelessly laying down so she could finally take a rest. The little girl in Judar's arms snuggled more into his chest as her cries subsided down into small hiccups, he never really guessed how did he do it—

But his wife should know.

"I think little Makomo misses you," [Y/N] whispered in acknowledgement as she watched her husband cradle Makomo, the [H/C] haired girl never really saw the relaxed side of her baby until now.

"A daddy's warmth would always fill a baby's restless cries, she must have been looking for your warmth Judar."

With that being said, he stared at the now sleeping baby in his arms before cracking a small— unnoticeable smile on his face and pressed a kiss on her forehead. The father and child stayed like that for a few minutes before Judar decided to put her down.

Placing her on the crib near their bed, Judar then climbed up to join his wife in their shared bed.

"I didn't knew you do well with babies," even in her tired state, [Y/N] managed to crack out a joke. Judar just let it slip and held her closer in his arms before placing a kiss on her head.

"I don't do well with brats," he said and scoffed, "But for her."

[Y/N] stared at her husband to see him looking back at the crib where their child was resting, the warm feeling in her chest spread throughout her whole system when he continued.

"I'd do well."

"Because no matter how much I hate children, I couldn't bring myself to hate my offspring. This little one is the most important thing that happened in my life, except for you."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Finally! Another update!

So how was it? Was it okay?

Please do comment your opinions and vote!

And I'm sorry for not showing up for so long, it's just that I'm being lazy and this pandemic thingy got into my nerves.

Stay safe everyone and stay at home!!!

-BSM