10) broken

Harry woke up the next morning with a slight headache. He sighed as he sat up looking around. It took a bit for harry to take in that he was at dracos apartment in the spare room.

Harry made his way down stairs quietly incase draco was sleeping. But he soon seen draco sitting on the couch reading, he was to focused on his book to notice harry, harry couldn't help but smile at the sight. Draco was topless but had track pants on, his legs were rested on the couch, his facial expressions changing as he read.

Harry cleared his throat making draco look up. Draco smiled and shut his book

"How are you feeling today?" Draco asked as he moved his legs to give harry room to sit next to him.

"My wife cheated on me and there is no way we are getting back together. I feel wonderful!" Harry answered sarcastically. Draco rolled his eyes

"Sorry for asking" draco mumbled. Harry laughed amused before staring into fireplace, just like draco did last night.

Draco stood and walked into the kitchen. Harry soon followed only to find draco making pancakes. Harry sat at the opposite end of the counter and watched him.

The boys made small talk as draco cooked, harry constantly making jokes about draco burning the food. For a while harry almost forgot about everything that had recently happened with Ginny.

Suddenly there was pancake mix all over Harry's face and top. Draco laughed from the other side of the kitchen.

"You little asshole!!!" Harry yelled. He got up and went over to draco and grabbed some of the batter and threw it in dracos face instantly stopping draco laughing.

"Oh you're-" draco was cut off by harry throwing more batter in his face. Draco threw some at harry before running to the sink and getting a cup full of water and tipping it over Harry's head, harry soon grabbing a cup and doing the same.

Soon the hole kitchen was covered in water and pancake mix. The boys were now laughing so hard they both had cramps in their stomachs and were struggling to get air. Thankfully draco had managed to somehow make the pancakes so they did have a breakfast to eat.

They sat at the dinner table, still laughing. Harry's shirt  was covered in pancake mix but his and dracos pants had been unharmed, their hair was coated in pancake mix.

"Are you gonna change your shirt?! Its a mess harry!" Draco said laughing before taking a mouthful of food. Harry laughed but simply lifted his shirt and continued to eat.

"Enjoy the view" harry joked when he seen draco was looking at his chest. Draco went red but filled his mouth with food before anything else could be said. The food fight seemed to cheer harry up a lot, draco was thankful for this.

The boys were soon on the couch once again. Harry had asked draco for a book to read, draco happily gave harry a handful of books to read. They spent most the reading, some of the books happend to distract Harry's thoughts, others were not read as Harry's mind ran wild and his eyes never actually managed to see the words.

It was now around dinner, draco decided just to order Pizza. As the boys ate pizza they talked about Hogwarts, they had less then a week left before they would have to go back to teaching.

"I dont think I actually loved Ginny more then a friend" harry said suddenly after a long silence. Draco looked up from his pizza confused.

"Then why did you marry her?" He asked

"I cant be sure" harry mumbled. "I have always loved someone else..." Harry's eyes filed with tears. Dracos stomach dropped. Draco had always loved harry and now he knew he loved someone else.

"Honestly I dont think I feel that upset about ginny" harry said awkwardly. "Do you think I should tell them I love them?" Harry asked looking back up at draco. But dracos stomach dropped even more

"Yeah I guess" draco answered awkwardly, "I'm going off to bed, I'm rather tired, I'll see you in the morning" and with that draco left the room.

Harry stared after him.

"Goodnight, I love you draco" harry mumbled after the other man had left the room. He picked up their plates and sat them in the sink before going to his room.

That night harry thought to himself, and found out that he was actually happy that Ginny was gone. Of course any other way but cheating would have been amazing. Harry now felt free. Maybe, when the time was right, he could talk to draco. About his never ending love for him....