*********************

Morning felt fresh, the cloud of bitterness was disappearing slowly letting Sun spread his brightness. She did not have any nausea or weakness that morning. Bed was vacant when she woke up indicating his disappearance. Brushing teeth and getting freshen up when she came out found Garima serving Tea to Buaji. She came to them.

"Khushi.. Jaag gayi tu, Chai lau tere liye??"

Amma asked softly, shaking head Khushi replied.

"You sit here, let me prepare tea for you and me.. It's been really so long since we have shared Tea Amma.."

Coming to ground Khushi touched Garima's hands, for her Garima Gupta was just her mother. The joy of being free from the bitter memory of past was something new for Khushi. She understands Arnavji and his emotion. May be the same would not have been easier if she were at his place. Yet, he came forwarded and told her letting his heart open before her. His fear to be judged did not trouble him when he freed himself from the haunting dilemma within him.

She did not wish to question whether Amma was wrong then or Arnavji is right now, she just knew these two people were like heart and soul to her. She was never a Judge to give justice to emotion of any but Yes, she wanted to perform her role to these two people whom she loves immensely. In future it may trouble her one day seeing distance between these two, but now she wished to live in present. She wanted to shower so much affection on these two souls that one day one's guilt and other's pain would find a way to connect through her..

**********************

"Kahan ho tum??"

"Vaishu ke sath he hum.."

"Where?? Khushi??"

"In market.. She has something to buy for herself and asked me to accompany with her, so I came.."

"At least you could have informed someone.."

"You were not home Arnavji.."

"Buaji was there.. others as well.. But none knows where you are?? Now just send me the address , I'll be there."

"Areyy.. Hum wapas aa jayenge.. Lucknow is not a place for me to undiscovered Arnav Singh Raizada.."

"KHUSHII..Don't argue."

Biting her lip, she agreed and messaged him. Ending the call, she was about to move back to Vaishnavi at the Jewelry shop when felt her head spinning suddenly. Trying to grip herself she held the desk nearby to restrain herself from hitting the floor and hurting her unborn.

"Are you ok Dear??"

A woman wearing a white chikankari saree asked softly. Khushi was not even able to answer, understanding her situation the lady helped her to sit on a chair nearby and requested for some water to the staff of the shop.

"Drink some water.. You will feel better."

Sipping some Khushi closed her eyes trying to balance herself when felt her palm being rubbed softly. By then searching for her Vaishu also reached there.

"Why don't you go outside of this shop?? May be this crowd is making you feel unease."

"She is right Khushi.. Come, let's go."

Khushi shook her head while sitting properly.

"I have asked Arnavji to come here, if he does not find me here, he will go to panic mode only.. And I feel better Vaishu.. Relax. I'll just sit here and be fine, till then you finish your work."

Vaishnavi was about to argue back when her eyes fell on Arnav entering the shop.

"Jiju is here."

Khushi looked up to find Arnav at the entrance of the shop. As there were so many people around, he was looking here and there trying to locate her. And unknown to her, that desperation in his eyes for her made her feel better only. His eyes needed her, there were many faces but he least interested to entertain any.. May be that's what a woman wants in her man, pure commitment and dedication..

Finally spotting her, Arnav waved his hand. Her lips stretched.

"What happened?? Why are you sitting here like this??", he asked before reaching her.

"Khushi felt a bit uneasy, that's why..", Vaishnavi replied before Khushi could try to hide the truth, she knew her friend very well. She did not wish Arnav Jiju to panic but he must also be aware of his wife's condition as well.

"Vaishu.. Chup karo.", Khushi glared earning another glare from Arnav, she looked away. Assuring Vaishu to continue with her work, Arnav sat beside Khushi pulling another chair..

"Feeling good??", he touched her arm softly, she nodded.

"Thanks to the lady, she was really kind and gave me some water..", Khushi replied.

"What the!! Khushi, just don't take anything from stranger.. This might be harmful.."

"But she appear harmless.. All are not cruel Arnavji.. There are many people out there who are very kind."

"Ok.. If you are done praising, then can we move??"

"I could not thank her properly.."

"Can I help anyway Mrs.Raizada??"

She grinned.

"She appeared mature and was wearing white chikan kari saree.. Can you find her??"

Shaking his head, Arnav got up, "Kya kya karwa rahi ho tum mujhse Khushi..?? Be sure, I get my reward..". She laughed in return.

************************

"Excuse me!!"

The lady wearing white chikan kari saree turned around.

"Miss Fernandez??"

"Sorry.. I could not get you."

By then Khushi has also reached.. She smiled at the lady and she smiled back at the sweet young woman.

"Feeling better??"

"Yes, Thank you so much Madam.. We were searching for you there, I could not even thank you.."

"That's ok Dear.."

"I am Khushi.. And he is my husband, Arnav.."

The lady gave a confused look to Arnav, making Khushi frown. She held his hand.

"Wait.. Class 7th, St Antony Higher Secondary School?? Arnav Mallick??"

Khushi looked back at Arnav, she has heard hardly anyone addressing him with that surname. As if understanding her confusion, Arnav held her hand in his and introduced..

"You remember, I was telling you about Miss Elena Fernandez.. She is the one.. (facing Miss Fernandez.) And Miss Fernandez, she is my wife.."

Khushi's face faded colour when duo shook hands, she made face when heard..

"Why don't you come to my place someday for dinner Arnav?? Of course with your wife.. It feels great to meet old people.."

Giving one look to Khushi who was also waiting for his reply, Arnav added..

"May be some other time.. Actually we are going back to Delhi after two days.."

"Ohh.. No problem.. Happy journey.."

"Thank You Miss Fernandez.. It was a nice meeting you after so many years.."

Sharing some talk, Miss Elena left. Arnav turned to say Khushi something but before he could speak, giving him a deathly glare she was gone. He became confused. Vaishu also came and two got busy, Khushi tried her best to ignore him. Having nothing to do Arnav was moving here and there when something caught his attention. There were a little pair of Golden bangles.. His eyes just could not move away from that pair of little bangle.