"I prepared myself since I already saw it coming. I looked like I don't care but I'm hurt.."She said with a frown making me frown and attack her with a hug. The car swerved a little causing us to both squeal and laugh. "You're officially insane, Y/n!"

"Thanks."

"Wow. You take that as a compliment?"

"Of course." I said with a laugh as we arrived at a gas stations.

Oh that's why she kept going straight..

"I should've walked earlier. I didn't know there's a gas station here.." I mumbled.

"If you walked, you wouldn't have met me." She said.

"That's why there's a reason I didn't walked. Maybe we are meant-"

"Don't say meant to be." She said, cutting me off.

"Why?"

"You'll sound like an idiot than you already are.."She said causing me to gasp.

"Rude." I said making her laugh and pull my car with her own near the gas station.

I got out making her follow me. I started filling up the tank while Emily just stared at me.

"What?" I asked with a small smirk.

"You look like a fucking asshole while filling up the tank, I don't know how you do that but you just do." She teased and burst out laughing.

"Haha. Fuck you." I said.

"Not too fast, Baldwin." She replied making me glare at her.

The tank is finally filled up making me close it. Since I already payed for the gas, I walked towards Emily who's waiting for me.

"Let's race?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah."

I looked at the time to see it's 10 already.

"Holy shit." I said.

"What?"

"I'm fucking dead. My friends and sister are gonna get worried. I was supposed to be home at like five." I said widening my eyes causing her to nod.

"Let's start the race then, so we can go back as soon as possible." She said making me nod and enter Bella's car.

-

"Dang it. You're good." She said as we got out of the car.

"We both won, I guess that makes you good too." I said making her chuckle and give me a piece of paper.

"It's my number. I honestly enjoyed being with you." She said making me smile and hug her.

"Me too, Ratajkowski. Just to let you know, I'm here when you need someone, alright?" I said knowing she's having problems.

"Wow, you're being sweet now. But thanks and I'll be here for you too. I'm sure we'll be good friends. Let's hang out sometime, yeah?" She asked making me nod.

"Sure thing. Text me when you get home." I said making her nod with a smile before hugging me goodbye.

We parted ways, making me drive back to Bella's house. When I arrived, all their cars is still here making me prepare for their wrath.

I looked at my watch again to see it's 11:06 PM making me more nervous since I have other more protective girls to think of other than Hailey.

"Fuck. Here comes the bad part." I mumbled as I walked in.