32

Jisung was nervous. A few weeks passed since Chan asked Jisung to move in with him and since then, Jisung's anxious feelings hadn't gone away. The three of them eventually found a small house that was big enough for all of them. It was halfway between where Jisung lived and where Chan and Changbin lived, making it a rougher place for Jisung but a much better place for Chan and Changbin. Jisung didn't mind that so much, he grew up in a worse place before his parents died, but everything else was stressing him out.

Chan and Changbin noticed his change in behaviour and comforted him to the best of their ability. They told Jisung that he didn't have to move with them if he wasn't ready, he could join them when everything was in order and set up, but Jisung insisted on being a part of the process. Despite his nerves, moving out was a thing he needed to face and he wanted to push through it as strongly as he could.

"Are you ok?" Chan asked Jisung as they stood outside the new building. It had a nice exterior, two-storey, red bricks and windows that weren't smashed in like they were in many other places in the area. There was even a front lawn with freshly cut grass that the spring sun shone directly onto. Jisung liked it a lot, but it wasn't enough to calm him entirely.

"Y-yeah, I'm ok," he nodded, readjusting his grip on a box full of his belongings before advancing forwards and going to meet Changbin inside. Chan was unloading all of their boxes from the moving truck they had hired while Jisung was carrying the boxes inside and Changbin was trying his best to organise. That was their plan but they didn't know how well it was working out yet.

"Thanks," Changbin smiled at Jisung as he took the box out of his shaky hands, "Is everything all right?" He asked when he noticed.

Jisung's eyes wandered around the room that would be their living room. It was a nice size, big enough to fit at least one sofa and an armchair plus the TV that Chan had brought with him. The walls were white and the floor was a light brown wood, it didn't look too different from his aunt and uncles living room which comforted him more than he thought it would. "It's nice," Jisung mumbled.

Changbin nodded in agreement, "I'm glad you like it. Do you want to go and get another box?"

Jisung nodded before scurrying off to collect another box from Chan. When he reached the elder, he realised all of the boxes had been emptied from the truck and Chan had managed to pick up three of them at once, starting to carrying them towards the house. Jisung suddenly felt very weak as he could barely manage one, but nevertheless, he followed behind Chan with a smaller box in his own hands. He was almost panting when he placed it down by Changbin's feet.

Chan chuckled at him, "tired, baby?"

"N-no," Jisung mumbled, already up to go and grab another box to prove a point but Chan wrapped his arms around his waist before he could and pulled him into a back hug.

"It's ok, I'll get the rest," he said, pressing a kiss to the back of Jisung's head before going off to collect them. Jisung stayed put in the living room, not wanting to carry any more boxes anyway. He watched Changbin who was kneeling on the floor, sorting through the boxes and trying to figure out what room everything would go in. There were three bedrooms in the house, one big and two box sized ones. Sleeping arrangements hadn't been sorted out yet, but Chan said he had an idea in mind which involved putting two double beds together for the three in the big bedroom and using one of the bedrooms for Yena when she stayed over. The other room didn't have a use yet.

Changbin looked up at Jisung and grinned when he noticed him staring, "this is so fucking domestic, isn't it?"

For the first time since stepping inside, Jisung let a smile crack across his face as he knelt beside Changbin. "That's not really your thing, is it?" He said, peering inside one of the boxes that contained Chan's music equipment. He wondered where he would set it up.