CHARACTERS

!!THIS WILL BE PLACED AT THE START OF THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AS A REMINDER!!
☟︎☟︎☟︎
Before you start reading, please put this into consideration that your favourite character might not be written into this book. There are MANY characters and I can't put every single one of those characters into this book.
If you don't agree with anything I write or put in this book, please leave. I don't want hate in any of my books, I would like a happy place for people to read in peace.
Thank you for your consideration!

•••

This chapter, Characters, is obviously going to tell you all of the characters used in the book.

~—————————————————~
𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠

• Hinata
• Kageyama
• Tsukishima
• Nishinoya
• Tanaka
• Daichi
• Sugawara
(To those people who liked Yamaguchi, Asahi and Ennoshita, I'm adding them in a bit later in the book. I can't be bothered writing in the whole team :/ sorry)

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕞𝕒

• Kenma
• Kuroo
(Ok, so I took out Lev after I found out how long it took me to do Hinata to Tanaka. So right now, at the time I started writing this, I'm overwhelmed and I'm not even finished with Karasuno. So he's also going to be added in later on. Sorry! But as a reward, I'm doing my hardest to write all of these, so just hang on! And to those people who see this after I finished writing the second chapter, be grateful that I already wrote it)

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔽𝕦𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕠̄𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕚

• Bokuto
• Akaashi

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸𝕠𝕓𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕤𝕒𝕚

• Oikawa
• Iwaizumi

~—————————————————~
~•~
As I said before, I can't add everyone in the anime. So some teams just have to miss out sadly.
(sorry Shiratorizawa fans😐)
The ladies in Haikyuu might not be placed in this book for many reasons, since this book is about boyfriends. So I'm thinking of having another Haikyuu book based of the girls. What do you guys think of that idea?

•••

In the near future, I am thinking of adding some other teams I may have missed out. But this will depend on if I'm able to work with this many characters in 1 or maybe 2 chapters for each subject.
With being new to writing boyfriend scenarios, I think I would hold off with the idea of adding more teams for now. This is my first time writing a little segment for a character.

•••

Please stay at home, isolate yourselves for the well-being of others in these hard times, and smile!
-jassie

P.s also wash ur hands for 20 seconds...
Word count: 416