XIII. #catchbillionaire

Start from the beginning

Baekhyun picks up all the bikinis he saw on the way and throw them to the assistant working from the store. Taeyeon at his back saw it and look at his nape neck.

"Are these for me? OF COURSE!" She asked in her mind.

After, they went to the dressing room. "Take all these stuffs inside and try them." Baekhyun said to Taeyeon, reffering the clothes in the hands of the assistant. The manager who's with them checks his voice. "I beg your pardon sir, we can't let any costumers to try these bikinis--","Any? Costumers?" Baekhyun cuts him out as he narrow his eyes towards the manager.

"Our master knows the protocol of this clothing brand. In fact, back in South Korea and China, including Japan, they knew the great Byun Baek Hyun, the young billionaire of Seoul who is popular among other branches of Emilio Pucci's. Will you please excuse your disrespect, sir?" Dean said to the manager. The manager gets shy. "I am very sorry but if you know the rules here, why w--", "If you still want to see the sunlight for the next morning, use your head." Dean said and steps near him, giving him a down look. "We are going to buy all these stuffs, here, take it" Dean said again and hands the manager the black card. The manager widen his eyes and takes the black card slowly.

"Do I have to do it alone?" Taeyeon asks Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles at her. "You can take someone to help you" he said. Taeyeon smiled and looks at the assistant to go with her inside the dressing room.

Baekhyun looks at Dean and gave him his signal. Dean knows what to do next. He signals everybody to move away from the area and secures it.

Taeyeon went inside a cubicle surrounded by mirrors. She starts to take her clothes off her body. On her way down to her top part, the door at her back opened, looking at it through the mirror in front of her.

Baekhyun went inside, carrying all the clothes he picks up from the assistant. He throws them to the little countertop infront of her and catches Taeyeon's eyes through the mirror.

Taeyeon is surprise but she let it pass. She smirks then she continue to pull her dress down until she was left with her bra and panty.

Baekhyun was supposed to have his first move towards her but Taeyeon turned around to him and commanded him, "Kneel in front me".

Baekhyun hesitated but atleast she is in the game for this. He eventually kneels in front of her, face facing the level of her tummy.

"Now, pleasure me with my panty on" she said again. Baekhyun started to rub her clitoris under the cloth with his to fingers. He finds it smooth and watery the time his fingers landed on it. It was already soaking.

His other hand holds onto her right thigh. Taeyeon close her eyes and bites her lower lip from the pleassure, eventually creating low-sounded moans in her throat.

Baekhyun looks up at her. Her face makes him horny that his fingers wanted to take it on the next level. Then he moves his fingers to her butthole and dive his mouth to her clit in exchange.

Baekhyun with eyes close, eats her soaking panty, slurps on her soft vagina and wiggles his tongue on it. They both started to sweat even the temperature is okay.

This is the great plan he keeps for a long time. This is what he wishes for. Unluckily that it turns out bad. He wishes for her help. He wishes he can fix it. These are all what's on Baekhyun's mind everytime Taeyeon voluntarily wanted to make love with him.

Baekhyun moves back and grabs her panty sideways to expose her core. He rubs her clit. It feels soft, smooth and wet. With his two fingers, he is trying to part the lips of her vagina then rubs her clit again.

Taeyeon grip his shoulders and moan lowly. Sweats rolled down from her neck, between her breast and to her bellybottom.

Suddenly, one finger slips inside her vagina which made Taeyeon grips his hair. "I'm sorry" Baekhyun had said as he stopped. "You entered one finger" Taeyeon said. "It slipped" he said.

"He said sorry..." she said inside her mind.

"Are you going to get angry?" Baekhyun asks while looking up. Taeyeon didn't answered right away.

She doesn't know why he acts like this.

"We are taking too long inside, get up" Taeyeon said and move away from him. He stays kneeling and follows her a look. "What's the purpose of bringing these clothes for you to try it, right? We have a long time ahead so go back here" he said.

Taeyeon thinks about it but eventually gets back to where she is standing earlier. Baekhyun grabs her panty down when she arrives. He let her spread her legs a bit, enough that her head can fit underneath her.

He holds them legs and licks her wet core and clit continously. Taeyeon had held his shoulders again and let out a soft moan.

Baekhyun spreads his tongue to her tiny pubic hairs then slides it up to her belly, until it reaches her chest and goes right turn to her neck. Both of them are standing now.

He moves her forward, causing for her to steps backward and lean on the mirror, holding in the small countertop to gain support as she is wearing high heels.

Taeyeon wonders why Baekhyun doesn't kiss him yet in the lips afterall what they have done to each other's body. She doesn't want to happen it anyway.

A/N: thank you for reading! please leave some votes too. seeyah!