I understood. That day everyone lost their peace of mind.

"Tell me,  how is your college now?" She asked smilingly trying to change the topic.

"Boring without you all." I said, she was grinning.

"Please Shivani come back, please, at least for Vyom!" I pleaded to her.

"It's too late Sharu. We are poles apart. Everything is different now!" She sighed.

"No Shivani, nothing is different. Vyom still loves you as much as he has used to do before. Please Shivani, everyone is waiting for you! I am waiting for you. Please come back!" I hold her hand still pleading.

"Sharu, it's over... none can do anything now!"

"No Shivani, there is still hope, you just have to trust me!"

"But.."

"Trust me, Shivani. Everything will be fine; I will fix everything. Shivani, God only gives second chance to few people, you are one of them. Don't miss it!" I assured looking at her eyes directly.

Look at me, there is no hope for second chance..in my life..

She was hesitating in my words.

Good, at least I could break her wall of stubbornness! She just needs a little bit push.

Suvarna Aunty was looking at us from the dinning room. I gave her a smile.

And I know how to push her. Benefit of being a childhood best friend!

"Listen I have to go now. Otherwise I will miss the last bus." I said looking at my watch. It was 3 o'clock. I got up from there.

"What! No, no you have to stay today. Please!" She requested.

"No Shivani, I can't. None knows where I am right now. I gave them an excuse of visting my friend's house for making notes." I smiled at her nervously. She chuckled.

"Ok. At least let me drop you to the nearest bus stop at Mussoorie. After that you can take taxi from there." Shivani said smilingly.

We came back to the dinning hall. She went to her room to take her car key.

I came to Aunty, she hugged me tightly.

"You can't imagine how happy I am right now. God bless you." She caressed her left hand on my hair. I smiled.

"Aunty can you do me a favour please?" I asked, she smiled.

"I know, I will talk to her." This was her, always understood the unspoken words of my mind. Even she was the one who caught my feelings for Shiv before him. That was really embarrassing.

The only thing I have now, those memories..

After a while Shivani came back from her room and we left the house after bidding goodbye to Aunty.

Hopefully Aunty can convince Shivani!

**********

It had been three weeks since I visited Shivani. We talked with each other through message now. She was so bust now as the family business was managed by her, totally. I felt terrible for her. Her dreams after graduation got destroyed just like that.

I was tensed now, didn't know what was going on in her head.

Did Aunty get succeed on that! Did Shivani change her mind?

I had no clue.

I was sitting on the bench of our backyard garden in front of the place where Nabab was sleeping peacefully.  After his death I put the bench in front of him. Whenever I used to miss him or I couldn't share my thoughts with anyone, I used to talk with him.