"Ok beti wait." He went inside the room making me surprised.

That was quite easy.

He came out after a while holding a piece of paper.

"Here they are staying now." He gave me.

"Dhanaulti?" I looked at him.

"Yes. Now only you can make them come back." He said, I understood.

"Yes Uncle. I must!" I nodded my head before saying him goodbye.

"But Why Dhanaulti? What does exactly she need? Why can not she do it herself?" Vyom asked till looking at the front door.

"Vyom, Stop enquiring me and drive. I need to go there fast." I said annoyingly. 

I can't do argument when I am hidding something! I shouldn't get caught before reaching the place.

I got this address yesterday before going to me college. Vyom didn't know anything about it.

This 3 years changed all the people around me. Mom, Dad, Madhavi Aunty, Rajan Uncle and specially Vyom. He became more mature, responsible and stronger. That Vyom who couldn't hide his feeling to anyone for so long now hiding his pain, heartbreak very well. He learnt how to pretend all fine in front of everyone. Everyone was hurt, disturbed and depressed over that fateful accident. Everyone had lost something in his/her life. I needed to fix the damage somehow as much as possible.

We reached to the Dhanaulti in 2 hours.  After asking few people we came to our expected place.

The house was two storied and properly constructed.

Vyom and I stepped out from his car. He was walking before me. I was following him thinking about the consequences. He rang the door bell.

After a while a house maid opened the door. My heart was pounding loudly out of anxiety.

"Can I see Ms Khanna?" I asked making Vyom narrowing his eyes.

"Didi, someone is looking for you." The maid said to the house owner who was inside the house.

"Who is can be in this..." Vyom's face got freezed after hearing the voice from the inside just like her eyes widened out of shock after seeing us.

Shivani was standing in front of us wearing her cream coloured salwar suit in the state of complete shock. Suvarna Aunty couldn't see us first; after seeing us finally, she became statue.

As if the time stopped for them. Both Shivani and Vyom couldn't move their eyes from each other.

Each passing time was making me more anxious for them.

"What are you doing here?" Shivani spoke up first overcoming her shock.

"I..I.." Vyom was shattering.

"I said WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She shouted at him loudly. 

It was nothing new for me to see her shouting at Vyom. But this time something was different. I couldn't detect it.

"I told you to stay away from me and my family! THEN WHY DID YOU COME HERE!" She shouted again. Suvarna Aunty could not stay at her spot for long time after her shouting. She came to her daughter for controlling the anger. Shivani was shaking horribly out of anger.

"Shivani, calm down. Let them say something. Please!" Aunty was petting her right hand on her back while holding her with her other hand.

"No mom, I told him to stay away from us. But see, he has come here with her! WHY!" Shivani shouted again. All the house maids were looking at it quietly. They didn't dare to speak a word.

Vyom was standing there quietly, bowing his head.

Speak up Vyom. Speak up damn it!

"I am sorry for...coming here." He said with his low voice. Shivani was still staring at him angrily.

"We are leaving now." He grabbed my hand and left the house.

He stopped walking after reaching to the car.

"Vyom.." I tried to speak up.

"Please, never come here again. I am requesting you Sharanya. She hates me!" He went to open the driver side. He was controlling his anger.

I was quiet.

No Vyom, you are wrong here. I have seen something more in her eyes rather the anger. That was NOT hatred for sure!

I stepped into the car and he started the engine again.

I can't stop it now Vyom, I have to come here once more to reunite you both again!

********
Hey guys!
Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and make comments.
Only two chapters are left now!