"She met with an accident." Shivani replied him between her sobs. He hold her tightly and petting his hand on her back to console her while worring from inside.

"We have to arrange an operation,  immediately. Please arrange the money." A nurse said suddenly coming out from Sharanya's ward.

***********

"So the deal is fixed right?" Shiv said smirking.

"Yes Mr Khanna. It is." The other old man said and shook his hand with him.

It was near the evening. The deal took the whole day for being final. Shiv came from his office of Manali to his parking lot. Dialling her lover's number. But it was getting unavailable again again.

"Is she still in college?" Shiv dialled Vyom's number. After a while he picked up the phone.

"Yeah. Bro. Is Sharanya with you? She is not picking up the phone!" Shiv said to his best friend.

"Yeah.."  He replied him with his lower voice.

"Can you give her for a minute?" Shiv requested him while smiling.

"Yeah..ac..actually...." Vyom was thinking to tell him or not. Shiv sensed something wrong in his voice.

"What happened?" Shiv's voice suddenly turned into serious one

Vyom couldn't reply him.

"Vyom, tell me WHAT'S WRONG!" Shiv yelled at him out of tension.

"Sharanya.. Sharanya is in ICU now. She made with an accident!" Vyom said with his trembling voice.

Shiv's body turned cold out of fear, fear of losing his love. He hung up the phone and stepped into his car, speeded up and drove towards Mussoorie. He was shivering, tension was building into his each and every nerve.

It was dark when he came near Mussoorie, raining heavily. The roads were all wet and free of people. None was dared to step out from his/her home.

Shiv speeded up his car again for reaching the hospital.

But suddenly his car went out of control, wheels of the car couldn't tolerate the speed in this wet road and his car skied on the road and rolled up side down.

After a while Shiv came out the car with the support of his hands on the road, his legs became senseless, he couldn't even stand on his own feet. Blood was flowing like river. He was running out of energy, exhaustively he layed down on the road. The rain had been stopped for a moment.

Please God let me meet with Sharanya, even it is the last time!

A person with a grocery bag came near him out of curiosity. After realizing the situation he went from there running.

"Help HELP..!"

The rain again started to fall heavily. His senses started to fail one bye one.

"Sh...Sha.ran..ya." He said his last words before darkness completely consumed him.

***********

"It is running again. You should have go to your home before." Madhavi said to Shivani who was still sitting outside of the operation theatre.

"No..Aunty I am ok!" She replied with a weak smile.

Vyom was giving her a cup of coffee bringing from the cafeteria of the hospital. She took it.

Suddenly Vyom's phone rung, showing up Shiv's name on it's screen. He picked up.

"Yes bro..I.." He stopped talking after hearing the other side, his eyes widened in horror. Shivani noticed it. Her mind sensed something wrong.