This was another afternoon of the Mussoorie, whole city was doing fine as usual unlike the Khanna Residence. The all people of the house were busy for decorating the whole house with fairy lights and flowers. Suvarna was giving instructions to the interior decorators. Shiv was busy at arranging the schedule of his meetings at office. Jaganath was busy at the food section.

Shivani was at her room being ready. Sharanya came to the Khanna Residence and directly went to Shivani's room.

She knocked the door before opening it. She was wearing a soft yellow coloured Lehenga and she curled up her hair and let then hanging behind her back.

"Shivani, what's taking you so long? Hurry up! Aunty is looking for you. They can arrive any time soon!" Sharanya said as it was near the evening.

"Oh Sharu, what I am going to do now? My hair is not being set and Lehenga is till need to get iron and my nails are not drying yet! What I am going to do!" She cried in panic made Sharanya nodding her head hopelessly.

"Ok, ok calm down. Let me help you." Sharanya said while handling her Lehenga with her two hand before came to her and made her sit.

Sharanya stated to help her in applying the make up and holding up the Lehenga for her. Within 1 hour she was fully ready to go downstairs where the function of her engagement would occur. She was looking stunning in this pink fish cut Lehenga. Her hair was perfectly done with a stylish bun pearls were sticking on it.

"Omg! Thanks Sharu, what I will do without you!" She was so happy and excited. Sharanya smiled at her excitement.

"Don't worry, you also have to do this on our engagement!" She said with a smirk!

"Don't worry. Let him propose you first!" She giggled.

"Yeah yaar! He is so slow! I have a doubt whether he wants to marry me or not!" Sharanya frowned her face.

"Don't worry. Wait for it. Lets go now otherwise we will be late." She said holding Sharanya's hand and they both left the room with bright smiles.

It was evening now. The guest were started to come gradually.

The two girls were busy to make them perfect for this event.

"Sharu, I am nervous and excited at the same time. Is it normal?" Shivani was holding Sharanya's hand.

"Don't know, I never experienced it before." She said with a serious face. But chuckled loudly after seeing Shivani's facial expression.

"It was not funny Sharu!" Shivani frowned on it.

"Let's chance the topic. So when is your joining month at that job?" Sharanya asked as her bestie was going to work for a company after their completion of college whereas Sharanya's plan was to continue her higher studies.

"In June. They have considered my college completion.' Shivani said.

"Hmm. Vyom is going to for a musical instrument's start up business. Let's hope for the best for both of you. After joining to the job both of you going to do marriage registration right?" Sharanya was smiling at her.

"Yeah yaar. If everything goes as planned then may be next year at same time we can conduct our social marriage." Shivani said smiling brightly.

"Yaaa.. don't know what he will do?" Sharanya made a face. Shivani laughed at her actions.

Meanwhile at the same time the Bedi family entered into the hall with Bist family. Vyom was wearing his dark blue Sherwani, his hair was falling on his forehead, smiling at his would be wife.