Jealousy, forgiveness and confession

Magsimula sa umpisa

Conor crossed his arms in the process "um yeah some credit goes to me you know" Conor scoffed. Rollan only snickered "I don't know Conor, you cooking isn't good though that's why I though it was Lloyd's cooking" Rollan joked. Conor frowned "whatever at least I helped out, what have you done huh" Conor barked. Meilin and Abeke both looked at each other and rolled their eyes at the boys. Both Meilin and Abeke got up to split the boys away from each other. "honestly you two act like little kids, you know that" Meilin argued.

Shade yawned as he came out of passive and came to Lloyd's side. Lloyd looked down and smiled "hmm you must be hungry" Lloyd turned to Tarik "um is there any meat slices in there that shade can have" Lloyd asked. Tarik nodded "yes of course, oh another thing, I've heard word that your 'ex-friend, has run away from Zerif and the others and is on the run. They think he is after you" Tarik said. Lloyd frowned "of course he did, if he comes here, I'll beat him up, that's for sure" Lloyd growled. Lloyd took out some meat to feed shade. Tarik looked at Lloyd "you know, you could always try to talk to him, and see if he'll join us instead" Tarik considered. Lloyd looked down and gazed softened "that's what my mother told me. Told me to give him another chance, but how after everything, he has really hurt me, I want to really but I'm so hesitant." Lloyd admitted. Tarik only nodded in understanding, "I understand what you are feeling, it's not so easy to forgive someone, especially what you've had to put up with, but what if he was in pain what if he didn't want to, what he needs help Lloyd. He could be going through something, and decided to take it out on you. Just give him a second chance, and we might have an ally." Tarik smiled. Lloyd nodded, "I'll think about it, he has a lot to be sorry for" Lloyd replied and walked away to be alone.

Rollan walked away from the group, and walked through a forest, finding Lloyd sitting on log just looking out. Rollan walked up and sat next him. "Hey, you good" Rollan asked moving closer to him, making his shoulder touch his. Lloyd looked over and looked at Rollan. "Um, how do you forgive someone who hurt you?? Should I give second chances??" Lloyd asked. Rollan looked at him, "hmm to me it depends on what they did to me. I mean when my mother left me, I was angry but when she came back in my life it was hard to forgive her, but in time I did, and after that we became a family. If this is about your ex-friend. If I were you, talk to him about it, get him away from anyone that influences him to do the bad things. You don't have to forgive straight away, but give him a chance to explain." Rollan said. Lloyd nodded "I just don't know if I can, he really hurt me, I'm on the fence right now." Lloyd said.

Rollan nodded "of course, just give him one chance, okay," Rollan said. Lloyd just smiled and hugged Rollan "thanks" Lloyd said. Rollan beamed, and hugged back. He didn't want this to end, eventually they let go. Lloyd looked up at him, "you know, I've...I've...you know what nevermind" Lloyd smiled and got up and walked away. Lloyd couldn't find the strength to confess, he was scared that he'd decline and ruin their friendship. Rollan sat there confused "what was he going to ask" Rollan thought. Rollan got up and ran after Lloyd. He saw him in to he distances and quickly caught up and grabbed Lloyd's arm to turn him towards himself. "What were you going to say, I want to know, please, you can just continue something and not finish it, I wont get sleep and I'll be thinking about what you were going to say" Rollan asked. Lloyd looked away and couldn't meet his eyes, "ilikeyourollanverymuch" Lloyd said rushing his words. Rollan wide eyed "slow down would ya, I didn't hear a word you just said" Rollan smiled. Lloyd turned and looked at him, Lloyd smiled, "I like you Rollan, very much, I liked you when I saw you scoffing you mouth with food. I like your eyes, your hair, your face your smile, I can't help but have falling for you" Lloyd admitted, Lloyd closed his eyes, cause he didn't want to see his reaction.

Rollan wide eyed again, 'he likes me' Rollan had the biggest smile on his face. Rollan saw Lloyd's eyes close, probably thought he was going to be rejected. Rollan smiled, and cupped Lloyd's faced and brought it towards him. Rollan smashed his lips on Lloyd's lips. Lloyd opened his eyes, to find Rollan lips on his, Lloyd kissed back and smiled. Rollan's lips were soft and warm, and tasted like caramel. Lloyd liked it, Lloyd's were also soft and warm and also tasted good. They finally stopped and put their foreheads together, "I also like you Lloyd, who couldn't like someone so nice, and kind, thoughtful, funny, your smile. Your someone I want to protect after what you said." Rollan smiled. Lloyd laughed and smiled. "your lips taste like caramel you know" Lloyd said. Rollan laughed "yeah I just ate chocolate with caramel flavour." Rollan admitted. Lloyd smiled "of course it is. Lloyd kissed him again and hugged him. Rollan hugged back. "Hey Lloyd would you be my boyfriend" Rollan asked. Lloyd smiled "of course Rollan, I...I love you" Lloyd said putting his head on rollan's heart. Rollan smiled "and I love you" Rollan replied

Abeke, and Meilin popped out of no where, "I ship it" they both said.

To be Continued!!!!!!

So Rollan gets jealous

Lloyd gets a chance to forgive not only that both Lloyd and Rollan confess, and finally kissed. Yeeeeeeeee I love it.

I hope you all liked this story, cause I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot. Please comment your opinions, and vote if you liked it. See you all next time on the next chapter.