Lloyd meets the rest of the gang.

Last time on Portal to ERDAS

Lloyd meets Conor

Lloyd tells Conor about his story and where he came from

Conor Comforts Lloyd

Lloyd starts getting worried about his scar and past abuse hoping Conor nor his friends will find out.

While Conor is worried about Lloyd finding out about Erdas Secrets

Conor: 'If Lloyd is new here, I wonder what he is going to think about humans bonding with animals, does he get a nectar ceremony, will he be scared of the wild animals, hopefully, he'll learn to love this word and its secrets'.

Now

After hours on end of walking, Conor and Lloyd finally reach the campground

Conor: Lloyd here we are, this is our camping spot, but we do move a lot so we won't just be camping here.

Lloyd: Finally, jeez you sure walked a fair way, why did you walk so far

Conor: I went to scout ahead for any danger, but the only thing I found was you.

Lloyd: That makes sense in away.

As he observed the campground he notices three people, the girl looked like warrior, her sparkling eyes, her sword on her side, but she looked like the kind of girl not too mess with, the other girl, was dark skin she looked more friendly, her striking eyes and her bow and arrow on her side, Lloyd assumed she was a hunter, and than his eyes landed on the tanned boy who was scoffing his face full of stew, Lloyd tried hard not to laugh, since his stuffed face did look quite humorous. He was quite handsome like Conor but has tanned skin, brown hair and eyes, and quite tall for his age. After looking for a while, he felt weird and looked away, hoping not to meet their eye.

Meilin: Conor who is this, and why did you bring him here, you never know he could be disguised as a conqueror.

Conor: Meilin calm down, he isn't a conqueror, he can tell you himself, go on introduce yourself

Lloyd: Oh.. yeah right, greeting my name is Lloyd, and I am from Australia, which is on Earth.

Meilin observed him for a while, and after a while, she calmed down and smiled. "Names Meilin, from Jano Rion, Zhong. Over there is Abeke from Okaihee, Nilo. While bird brains over there is Rollan he is from Concorba Amaya.

Abeke welcomed Lloyd with a warm smile and waved. While Rollan eyed Lloyd carefully, and smirked, and just like Abeke, he welcomed Lloyd as well.

Lloyd: Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I must admit I don't know anything about this place.

Abeke: Perhaps I can explain, while you and Conor join us for supper.

Just like that, they all sat around the campfire, eating supper. Abeke explained to Lloyd about their world, about the bonding of humans and animals, about the war and conquerors, Abeke explained pretty much everything about Erdas, and Lloyd caught on pretty quick.

Lloyd: So, in Erda's humans and wild animals can become partners, but how do you bond with the animals, cause I'm pretty sure a lion would just hunt you down, not giving you second thought of becoming partners.

Rollan laughed at Lloyd's comment and Lloyd blushed and looked away, Conor saw this and interrupted and explained to Lloyd about the nectar ceremony.

Conor: At the age of 11 you receive the nectar of Ninani, this allows you to bond with a spirit animal, but like some, some don't even bond with animals. But you can only take it once in your lifetime, and since you are going to be staying here, you may as well have one, I'll ask Tarik when he comes back tomorrow, for now, you should sleep, we have a busy day ahead of us.