motherly love

ANOTHER DREAM!!!!

Lloyd didn't know where he was but, it looked wierd like he is in his mind. Strangely he hears a distance, 'Son, son, turn around". I turn around, and I see the person who I've missed for so long.

Lloyd: mother

Mother: Hello son, how I've missed hugging U, and being there for you.

Lloyd started tearing up, "I've missed U so much mother, it's been painful without U, I wish U were by my side and meeting my new friends and new world.

Mother: I know sweety, I came here to say how proud I am of you, how strong, and kind hearted you are. I'm so happy that you found these new friends they are by far most trusted I can see it in their hearts, but one friend is in pure agony and guilt, you friend Kelvin, misses being friends with you, he wants to make everything up to you, but doesn't know how, give him a chance to change or persuade him, I believe in you son, turn him into the good friend, I know he is. I love U son.

Lloyd: Kelvin misses me, alright I'll try mother, but only for you, cause I want to make U happy and proud. And I love U too mum.

Mother: one more thing Rollan has thing for you, I can see it, I can see you like him, get more close to him, learn about him, cause you two would be great together. Stay safe son, and I gotta go, times run out, but I'll see in a time in your dreams. I'll be in your heart forever.

Suddenly, she started disappearing, but Lloyd didn't want her to go. But he knew he'd see her again.

END OF DREAM!!!

Lloyd bolted up, noticing his eyes bloodshot, he looked up, and thanked his mother for everything, and felt better knowing she is looking down on him.

Lloyd felt shade purring against him.

Lloyd: Hey shade, I saw my mother in my dream, I miss her so much shade. 'shade purred again, and fell asleep on Lloyds lap'. I think mother is right tho, I am falling for Rollan.

On the other side, laid Rollan, he heard everything he said and couldn't be any more excited knowing that Lloyd is falling for him, he knew he is going to pick up his act, train, talk and get to know the real Lloyd. But Rollan closed his eyes and fell asleep, Lloyd not so far behind.

To be continued
Sorry for such a short chapter, but it is a dream chapter.

Another chapter done, so what do you think, Lloyd spills the beans and Rollan knows, I wonder how this will go.