17

May drives and I start to set the radio to a good song as May pulls up to a drive in. It was May's choice of movie and she chose Easy Rider. Throughout the movie May places her hand on my thigh and rubs it slowly, up and down. I look over to her but her eyes were still glued onto the screen. I decide not to make anything of it thinking she's just being loving. As the characters were, dong drugs May looks over to Me and pulls me into a kiss, "May what are you doing?" I say to her, "Kissing you." She states, "what if someone sees?" May huffs and rolls her eyes, "I don't care." She mumbles pulling me into another kiss, "I love you Lilly..." May mumbles against my mouth as she pulls away slightly, "I love you too." I say to her. May starts to Kiss me again. She licks my bottom lip asking permission to enter my mouth. I let her in and her hands go to my breasts and she begins to rub them causing me to gasp, "May..." I mumble out in a warning tone. She kisses down my neck one of her hands slipping down farther. I've never felt more dirty letting this happen. Having sex with May in her car at the movies, "fucking dirty Lilly..." May mumbles against my mouth, "You're gorgeous." I whisper to May. May smiles and gives me another kiss, "honey relax." She mumbles against my neck as she kisses down it. I try to relax but May's making me crazy, "touch me May." I whisper. She smiles and chuckles a bit, "I need you." I moan as her lips touch the sensitive spot on my neck, "you're so horny." May says with a giggle as she pulls down my panties, "because you're so hot!" I blurt out. May smirks and rubs my thighs gently, "is this what you want Lil?" She asks as her thumb grazes my entrance, "M-May..." her eyes stare into mine, "answer me Lilly." She mumbles, "y-yes May, touch me, make me feel good, p-please." She kisses the side of my mouth before she rubs her thumb through my slick folds, "You're wet." She mumbles biting her lip. I nod gasping as she rubs her thumb around before pulling it out and rubbing my thighs right before my entrance, "May I need you, I need this please..." I whimper wanting nothing more than May to fuck me. She kisses me as she pushes her index finger inside of me causing me to jump slightly and let out a small moan, "May, yes." I moan leaning my head back. May waits a second to make sure I was okay before she began thrusting her finger in and out of me slowly, "May oh my god..." I moan pulling myself against her and wrapping my legs around her waist. May kisses me and whispers; "you're such a good girl for me Lilly." I moan and pull May into a kiss, "May I love you." I tell her. She smiles and kisses my cheek, "love you too." She says as she adds a second finger. I hum in appreciation and lean my head against the crook of her neck, "don't stop..." I whisper against her ear. She smiles, "wouldn't plan on it honey." She whispers looking into my eyes. I feel her fingers curl and moan loudly, "oh my god May! Yes!" She continues to do it over and over again causing me to cum on her, "oh May oh my god!" I moan as I coat her fingers. I whimper as she doesn't stop, "May, May I-I'm so sensitive please..." I moan as she just looks into my eyes with a smirk glued to her face. I cum on her again and she doesn't stop causing me to cum again seconds after causing me to moan her name, my voice raspy and lost from my moans. She smiles as she licks her fingers clean staring into my eyes as she does. I whimper and relax trying to catch my breath, "fuck Lilly, are you okay?" She asks me smirking. I nod and she smiles and gives me a loving sweet kiss. After I've calmed down again I pull at May's jeans and she shifts a bit so I can pull them down. We switch so that she's on the bottom and I begin kissing her, down her neck searching for her spot. I know I find it when May's breath hitches and she breathes out my name. I smirk as I suck at it nibbling gently as I do, "fuck Lilly." May mumbles grabbing at my shoulders her nails gently digging into my skin, causing me to let out a small whimper against May's neck causing her to moan again, "Lilly I need you." May whimpers. I moan slightly and move my hand down. May shutters as she feels me near her, "Lil," she gasps looking up at me. She bites her pouty lip and watches as I push my finger inside of her causing her to moan leaning her head back slightly as I push it in farther, "Lilly, I want more of you babygirl." May mumbles as she lays her head back against the seat, "be patient miss Jailer." I say with a little giggle. She lets out a small moan and my heart skipped a beat, "c'mon Lil..." she whines. I give in and begin to thrust my finger into her, "do another honey." She mumbles looking up at me. The green of her eyes dark and shimmering with lust as she stares at me, "May-" "do it Lilly." She says sternly. I add a second and begin to thrust both my fingers into her causing her breaths to quicken and her hips to buckle, "yes baby..." she moans pulling me down to make me kiss her. I smile into the kiss as I push my fingers into her faster and adding another one "yes Lilly, oh my god." May moans breaking the kiss to kiss my neck. I curl my fingers and she moans out loudly, "Lilly I'm so fucking close oh my god." She says leaning her head back and letting out a string of curses and moans as she cums on me. "Oh my god Lilly..." She whimpers relaxing. We Watch the rest of the movie catching our breath. Later we go back to lizzy's apartment and go to bed. The next day May tells me she has to go again. I cry against her and we make love one last time. "Honey. I don't think I can come back." May tells me. I begin to cry again. "But I need you May. I need you you to come back." I say to her. She sighs, "you'll be okay baby. I promise you'll see me again Lil." May says cupping my cheek. "I'll love you forever may." I say to her. "I'll love you forever." May says back to me giving genuine smile before Lizzy's body slumps against my shoulder. I lay Lizzy on the bed and watch Tv next to her waiting for her to wake back up. It took her 5 hours. "Lilly what happened to May?" she asks me sleepily. "She's gone..." I say sadly. "I'm sorry babe." Lizzy says looking at me sadly. "She wrote something for you." Lizzy says handing me a price of paper with Mays handwriting.

Dear Lilly
These kind of letters must be so familiar to you now. I just wanted you to know I left Lizzy with some of my songs to sing and Maybe even make a record with. The single Summertime Sadness is about you, when you hear it you'll know why. I just wanted to tell you that you were my reason to want to be a live again. I wish I could give you more than a few songs. I'm so sorry babygirl.
Forever yours,
May jailer

So this book is over but I'm making another one that'll be out soon!
Thanks for reading
Beckhamsposh