Part 4

That's how every night ended. We would watch movies until we were dead, then I'd dress in his clothes, then we'd go to sleep in his bed.

I was catching feelings for the boy and it was torture to be so close to him at night. Sometimes I would even wake up to find us cuddled up against each other. If my parents saw this then they'd think their daughter was brainwashed or something since the last I shared a bed with someone was with my parents.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Ted barged through his door.

"I picked out your clothes since I've been picking up on your style, also got you a coffee and bagel from the cafeteria." He placed the food and drink on the nightstand and the clothes on his bed.

"Hey, Maggie! You gotta get up." He came closer until he was leaning over me.

"Go away," I mumbled with my eyes still shut.

"You gotta get up!" And so the tickle war began. He tickled my sides and I tried getting away from him but the wall stopped me and he was able to hurt my sides even more. But then I got the upper hand and tickled his sides which made us swap roles and now I was sitting on his lap tickling him as He sat up against the wall. He tried to fight back but he couldn't and soon gave up.

"Okay, okay. Enough. I got classes soon." He opened his eyes and saw how we were positioned.

"I mean being late to class never hurt anybody." I huffed and punched his shoulder as he laughed. I tried moving away but he grabbed onto my hips and pulled me back towards him, this time closer.

"I've never met anyone like you, Maggie." He stated as he looked at every inch of my face.

"I've definitely never met anyone like you milkman." He laughed and his eyes flicked between my eyes and lips until we both started leaning in.

And then our lips touched and I put my hands around his neck as his arms found their way around me. We pulled away breathing heavily and cheeks rosy.

"Um-" I was the first to get up and then he crawled off the bed.

"I'll see you later... um- uh- yeah. Bye." I quickly said bye back and he left the room.

Holy shit! I just kissed my roommate!

"Hello stream! We are back and today I brought my roommate in to play on SMP." I stood up from the chair and Maggie sat down in it.

"Hi." She waved shyly and put my headphones on before opening Minecraft. Chat was blowing up about how I got a gamer girl roommate and how I was so lucky for her to be good looking. I laughed at a couple comments that talked about me cheating on the cram selling business. And that's when they saw her shirt and how big it was on her.

"You like Cock and balls, FullMag?" She laughed.

"I don't know, what do they taste like?" She inquired leaning forward as if making a deal with Schlatt.

"They taste amazing. Woah, wait, hold on! Did you just trick me?!" She laughed like a maniac and ran away from his character.

She hid behind a tree and typed in the Minecraft chat that Schlatt was, in fact, gay.

"Schlatts gonna give you a bad rep Maggie." She just laughed and continued playing as I rested my arms on the top of my chair and laid my head on them.

"Thank you guys so much for watching this stream. It was a first for Maggie and I'm sure she left quite the first impression on SMP. Maybe she can come back again?" She nodded and I fist-pumped the air before ending stream.

"So..... the twilight zone?" She was giddy about the show we just started watching.

"Of fucking course!" I stripped from my clothes as she started up Netflix. Then it was her turn to change so I went to find the show in the millions of other shows we started watching.

"Me steal hoodie." She said very quietly. What? I looked over and saw her going through my closet to most likely find a hoodie.

"What'd you doing?!" I grabbed her waist as she jumped from surprise.

"Jeez Ted, what were you thinking? I could've just died." I laughed before flinging myself onto the bed.

"You gonna change."I flipped my self over and saw her already dressing in a pair of my boxers and my hoodie. My cheeks burned as I saw her body. She was perfect.

"Twilight zone, here we come!"

And so the two scooted next to each other, shoulders touching, as they watched the twilight zone never ever realizing the effects they have on each other.