Chat hello

Hello chat, it is I, the worst fucking writer on this platform.

GODDAMN

Anyways I didn't know that this would be that popular. I unpublished it then I fixed some things in it then re-published it. I didn't think people would still be reading it and starring(?) it. Uhhh idk if there's any old fans of mine ;) but I also used to have other books Pfft. ( to my old readers I love you so fucking much you don't understand it and I wish i could go back and still be writing my one shots and new chapters to my books. You guys were what made me so happy )

OMG I EVEN HAD A LOGAN PAUL ONE THAT GOT TO LIKE A MILLION READS?!?!

I have since deleted it for some reason, I was stupid a few years ago. I could've just unpublished it but NoOoO. Now I have to remember the mistake I made and rely on my friends for proof of it happening. I even had a Jake Paul and Martinez twins one. Omg I was a little idek what to call my young self.

But I've matured now chat and if you've read this far, CONGRATS! You've wasted your time but that's what I'm here for.

😐

Uh so what's your favorite scary movie?!?! PFFT

OKAY I JUST WANTED TO stop by and tell people that I see your FUKCING COMMENTS AND I KNOW ALL THIS SHIT IS CRIGNY AS FUCK ALRIGHT MY GOD I GET IT I USED TO WANT TO LOOK ALT AT 14 YEARS OLD GODDAMN ITS ALL CRIGNE SO IF YOU COULD FUCKING STOP WITH THE GOODDAMN VOMMENTS /j but seriously I know this book sucks and I wish I had the motivation to change it but I honestly love the cringe. It grows on you... LIKE AMON