Chapter 2: Class 1-A

Start from the beginning

"Introduce yourself." The teacher snapped everyone from their trance-like state.

"Oh! Um, my name is Boboiboy! I am 15 years old! My Quirk is Elemental Manipulation!" He introduced himself to the students. He was glad he practiced this sort of stuff back at his dorm.

"Well now, homeroom is about to start, go and sit." Boboiboy complied and sat at his seat which is at the back of the class.

"I have to inform you that the fight isn't over." He said, shocking every student in the class.

'Is it the Villains again?!' Boboiboy thought to himself.

"The U. A. Sports Festival is drawing near."

"That's a super normal school event!" The faces of shock and surprise were now replaced with extreme and pure happiness. For Boboiboy, being the clueless person he is, he just sat there with a shocked expression.

[In Boboiboy's POV:]

I was thinking about U.A.'s sports festival. Was it really just a normal sports festival? I mean, the people here have powers, I doubt it's that simple.

"What's with that face, new student?! Aren't you excited?!" A guy shouted right at my face while doing hand gestures.

"Um, o-of course! Why wouldn't I?" I tried to keep a straight face. I really needed to research on these types of things.

"Now that's the spirit!" He beamed a smile at me. His smile reminded me of the happy moments of my life. Everyone back home... I wonder how they are?

"Wait a minute!" A person with blonde hair and a black lightning highlight said, snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the Villains snuck inside?" A girl with her earphone jacks connected to her ears asked.

"What if they attack us again or something..?" Another student asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." I let out a relieved sigh.

"Above all, our sport's festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few Villains."

'Huge chance for what exactly?' I thought.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." A student with weird hair stated.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" A boy asked him.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events." Mr. Aizawa continued.

'Yeah, I heard it replaced the Olympics...'

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" A girl explained.

'In other words... They're looking for sidekicks?'

"I know that."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." The blond with a black lightning highlight explained. Yep, I knew it.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though.
Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." The girl who sat beside him deadpanned. I snorted at her comment while he twitched from it.