The Tea Party

Athanasia was a timid, yet a smart girl. She was smart but also dumb at the same time. Maybe it was because of her kindness she pitied Jennette? Maybe because Jennette was separated from her parents ever since she was born. Maybe that's why..? Her kindness can bring her merit but also disdain. Oh how you must pity poor Athanasia she was a poor, timid princess never getting limelight.
~~~~~~~

"Sister! Did you hear today a magician from the tower is coming here to become a royal magician! Isn't that great?" Jennete said with bratty tone.

"Ah..Yes that's really great" Athanasia said with a smile.

"I know right! I heard the magician's name is Lucas, One of the youngest prodigies in the empire!"

"How nice."

"Princess Jennette and Athanasia, the emperor wants for your presence." The servant said without bothering to call Athanasia a princess.
~~~~~
"You requested for our presence father?" Jennette said with a bright smile.

"Yes, i'm here to introduce you our new royal magician named Lucas."

"Hello princess's of Obelia my name is Lucas, i'll be working here for now."

"You may raise your head" Jennette said. When Lucas rose his head he couldn't believe it.

"Your majesty forgive my impudence but princess Jennette seems to be cursed with dark magic."

"Tell me who made the curse or i'll cut your head off. Claude said with a cold harsh tone.

"It seems she was born with this curse, cursed by a man named Anastacius.."