A Naive Princess

Jennette was a naive brat, she always listened to the words of her foster parent, Duke Alpheus. Her naiveness can bring her destruction and glory at the same time. Jennette can easliy be manipulated by other people, this made her unfit for the throne. On the other hand the first princess, Athanasia had the qualities to become a great ruler, but no matter how great a leader she can be she will never get the throne. She had a thing blocking her way from the thorne, her father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do your best first impression in the debutante, stand out. Be better than the lowly princess.

Jennette always wondered why the Duke always despised her younger sister, she was such a lovely princess! Athanasia helped her know the ways of the palace and how to act like a proper lady. So why do they hate her? Is it because father hates her? Maybe that's why. She was currently at her fiancé's estate which was also her childhood home.

"Tommorow i'll be having a tea party with my sister!" Jennette exclaimed happily.

"That's good to hear" Ijekiel said with a gentle smile.

"Also for tommorow aunt Rosalia will be bringing us new tea to taste!" Jennette says with a excited expression.
┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★* I Just want to say that this a story similar
★*to the story "Lovely Princess" in the
★*manhwa but this is different.
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
┊┊* . * ✦
┊┊★ *
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵