"It's Damon. I need your help."

He smirked again, "Family is important. But, as you know, I have made a promise to my own brother that requires my immediate attention."

"He is to reunite me with my family, you can understand that." Elijah stated, attempting to apologize.

"And indeed I will." Klaus stated, sending a dagger into Elijah's chest.

I stood in awe as his skin grew grey and fell to the ground. He smirked at me and slammed me against the wall.

"The two of you really like it rough, huh." I mocked.

His smirk faded and he pushed his hand into my chest, gripping my heart, "What am I supposed to do with you?"

I choked and coughed, but smiled, "Whatever you're into I guess. The witches said your name about the cure."

I felt his grip loosen and I fell to the ground in attempt to regain my breath. In the meantime, he took ahold of Katherine's hand and bit her. She began to panic and I was just as shocked. However, just as fast as he bit her... he also fed her his blood. I watched closely as her bite mark healed.

"You want a cure, there it is." He smirked, wiping his mouth.

"Your blood is the cure." I nodded.

***

"What do you want from me to help Damon?" I asked.

"You are no use to me right now." Klaus stated, sliding over a blood bag, "But perhaps we can discuss our agreement over a drink."

"What is there to discuss? I made an offer. Tell me what the hell you want for the blood and I will do it." I scoffed.

He smirked, "Drink it."

I sighed, ripping of the cap of the bag. I sent a look towards both Katherine and Klaus before taking a drink. I wasn't like Stefan, I could handle blood. But, I also wasn't Damon... I could only handle so much before I would keep wanting more.

"I want the Salvatore the Katherine use." He smiled, turning to Katherine, "He was so fun... wasn't he?"

"He was definitely more exciting." Katherine agreed.

I had finished the bag, but he slid me another one. "Drink it, again."

I sighed, "What is this proving?"

"You listen to me... Damon lives." He shrugged, "Pretty simple really."

"Give me the cure, and I will do whatever else you ask of me." I promised.

"Katherine, come here please." Klaus smiled, holding her face to compel her, "Take this to Damon, please."

"You want me to leave?"

"Wait... no." I stepped forward.

"Yes, and you better hurry."

Before anything more could be said, Katherine was gone. I fell to my knees... she would never take it to him. Klaus then had me follow him to some warehouse, where he had Elijah's body placed in a coffin and loaded up. My phone had been going off, and to my surprise... Katherine made it in time and Damon was okay.

"So?" Klaus asked, "All is well?"

I nodded, "Damon is fine. Now, can we go?"

"Not just yet. When was the last time you fed on a human?" Klaus asked, motioning for a young woman to immerge, "To insure you keep up your end... I want you to embrace what you are. Vampires hunt, so that is what you will do."

He took a small bite into her neck and let her run away. I didn't want to, I wanted to fight whatever this feeling was coming over me. But, I couldn't resist. The hunger was too strong. I ran in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. She was scared. I took a hold of her neck, feeling my eyes turn at the thought of the iron taste of blood on my toungue. Finally, I sunk my fangs into her flesh and drank until I felt her body go limp. After one last gulp, I let her body fall to the ground.

Klaus smiled, "Now we can go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies :)

How are you doing and feeling about the end of yet another season!? Let me know!!

Anyway

I have reread all of the comments, and I was unable to narrow it down to just one reader being helpful. Remember, I appreciate all of you very much and the honestly is something I needed from you. However, I have narrowed it down to two of you actually having good criticism on how I can make this story develop and more enjoyable for you!

Soooooo

The two of you are:

Mag3of4 AND julis09

I will be messaging you both privately to see how you would like to add to this story! (leave it out of the comments so it is a surprise ;) )

As for the rest of you, don't be discouraged! I plan to do this another 1 or 2 times!!

Again, I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH ME!!!

The comments are what keep me going, so please, DONT STOP!!!

See ya in season 3!