Chapter 3

I want to start off this chapter by saying a special thank you to....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

Paige.James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She/He inspired this chapter because I had no idea who the 4 people who were coming back would be. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY PAIGE.JAMES!!!!!

To the rest of you:

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!!!

"Let's get started!" ~ Rosanna Pansino

HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP HP

Previously....

"I think it's time for dinner," Ginny announced, but when no one heard her except for Harry and Albus, she said, "Oh, I forgot that I only had a family of 3!", which caught Lily and James' attention.

Now....

It was midnight. Everyone was sleeping. Lily had fallen asleep the minute her head touched the pillow. Albus, well, let's just say he never was able to fall asleep as quick as anyone else. He was the exact copy of his dad, appearance and all. James would claim that he wasn't tired and that he would rather read than sleep, but in the end, he would snore and sleep to his heart's content. Ginny would face the opposite direction from Harry, but she was never able to sleep without holding on to him. Once in a while, there was an urge to do something, but usually that something never happened unless it was Harry or Ginny's birthday or anniversary. Harry was almost the same story, except he would wake up multiple times in the night and take a stroll around the house. It was expected; he was an Auror who defeated Voldemort, he was supposed to feel the need to check everywhere and make sure no Death Eaters were lurking around. Today, however, was a different story. Harry went around the house, but in the end settled for eating something. After eating, he went back to his rounds. It was 12:45. He had completely forgotten about the letter. He was still tired, but something told him to stay awake. His soul? No. His spirit? Wait, wasn't that the same thing? Whatever.

Voice 1: What do you mean whatever?
Voice 2: I mean whatever when I say whatever.

Voice 1: What I meant by that rhetorical question was "They are the same thing".

Voice 2: Well, Genius, it sure didn't sound like it! I think you're a newfound Genius talking in Genius-language.

Voice 1: Really?! Thanks!

Voice 2: Stupid, I'm talking sarcasm!
Voice 1: No wonder the Sorting Hat wanted to sort you in Slytherin, Slytherin Scum!

Voice 2: For your kind information, I was sorted into Gryffindor. So don't you 'Slytherin Scum' me!

Voice 1: Well, I was, too!
Voice 2: BECAUSE WE ARE THE FUCKING SAME PERSON!

Voice 1: Shut up!
Voice 2: Well, you started it!

Voice 1: Did not!
Voice 2: Yes you did! Hence, you are called 'Voice 1'.

Voice 1: .....

Voice 2: Genius. (AN: IF THIS WHOLE STORY WAS ABOUT THESE TWO VOICES, IT COULD GO ON AND ON!!!)

An argument in Harry's head could go on forever. The longest one had gone for 30 minutes, when Ginny found out that Harry was zoning out when she was talking to him. She then made it her duty to get him out of his obliviated-like state whenever she could.

This argument was going on for a long time, since Ginny wasn't there to end it. 10 minutes later, Harry was brought back into reality, when he could swear on his magic that he heard whispering. He grasped his wand more firmly. Death Eaters. He ran upstairs and woke up Ginny.

"Ginny, it's one in the morning and I could swear on my magic that I heard whispering outside!"

"Outside our room or outside the house?"

"Outside the house."

"Okay, you go hide the children in the attic, and don't look at me like that, it's the only way they'll be safe. Meet me downstairs. I'll try holding them off." Harry tried to negotiate with Ginny, couldn't he go downstairs? He wasn't going to risk his wife's life. But it was in vain. Ginny, being the stubborn woman she was, would go downstairs and she would make sure she didn't "get herself damaged", as Harry put it.

So Harry told the kids that they were hiding in the attic, and that they were not to make a noise.

And then Harry became Harry and ran down the steps to accompany his wife. Without even looking at who had come in, he started shouting random spells in every direction.

"Expelliarmus! Stupefy! Bomborda! Wingardium Leviosa! Imperio! Bomborda!"

It was then that Harry realized that his wife was nowhere to be seen.

"Shush! Harry's going to be so mad when he sees us like this!" He heard Ginny whisper from the pantry. It was his first thought that Ginny was cheating on him.

He opened the pantry, and lo behold, Ginny was...

By herself?

"Harry, remember the letter?" Ginny questioned mysteriously.

The letter! "Yeah?"

"Well, guess who arrived?"

And with that, Harry saw four people.

A man, who looked just like him, a woman with red hair and green eyes, a dog, and a man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

Harry let out a gasp.

His Greatest Desire Came True.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Julie here!

No, this not the end, if that's what you were going to ask. No chance. Not a way in hell!

TWO: I AM GOING TO MAKE A ONE-SHOT AFTER THIS!!!

I am unsure what I am going to name it, but it will be about Lily and James who abandoned him and wanted him back after finding out who adopted him. No, it's not Severus Snape.

~Julie