Really Kenny, again? (Part two)

Once Craig and Tweek get to Kennys house Craig goes straight to him. Feeling his head he feels warm but he's drunk not sick. Walking into the... kitchen, he pears around and sees beer cans and shot glasses everywhere. Shaking his head and going to the cabinet he finds the pain killers and pulls out two. He goes to another cabinet and grabs a glass and fills it with water. Walking out of the corridor of the kitchen he see that's Kenny's awake. handing the drunken boy the water and pills Kenny downs them. sighing and then grabbing at his head waiting for the pills to kick in.

"How mad is butters..?" Kenny sighs sounding somewhat sober.

"He doesn't seem too mad, maybe a little because you could've gotten hurt, but i think he's more so worried." Craig sits down next to his sobering up friend.

"I always do this i don't know how he puts up with me, how will her ever want to be with me if i can't even take care of myself."

"Kenny you have to understand how caring Butters is, you know he'll be there for you. Remember that one time he let you live in his house for a month because you got kicked out?"

Kenny smiles fondly as he remembers the one time he woke up to Butters staring at him bitting his lip and holding a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon.

"Get some sleep Kenny. I have a feeling you and Butters will be having a serious conversation tomorrow."

Tweeks POV

I'd been comforting Butters while he's sobbing in my arms. Kenny has never scared him, ever. Ever since Butters moved to town Kenny stopped drinking, he really is serious about Butters.

Craig walks in and says a few comforting words to him also.

"Butters are you planning on staying her for the night?"

"Yes fella, i'll just stay in Kens room. I'll make sure Karen doesn't see him like this either." He sighs and wipes his tears away with his light blue coat. "I'm probably going to be grounded when I get home." Butters says rubbing his knuckles together, making Craig cringe.

"alright B- GAH- Butters take c-care." Tweek says and grabbing craig's hand and dragging him out of the door. Craig stops at the living room and says bye to Kenny even though he's asleep, and walks out the door with Tweek holding his hand and the wind blowing on them. Tweek shivers and covers his head and Craig takes his hat off and places it on Tweeks
head.