"You don't know? It's only the best dog page in all of Insta!"

"Woah, calm down. You know my relationship with Instagram." Jisung scoffed.

"What relationship?"

"Hey! I posted a selfie last month!"

"After resetting your password for the hundredth time."

"It's not my fault passwords are hard to remember!" Jisung shook his head at his boyfriend.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are really 17." Minho put an offended hand to his chest, but before he could retaliate another yell rang through the cafeteria.

"Felix? Felix where are you?" There was a bit of panic in the voice and it even got Felix's attention.

"Channie?" Felix called back.

"Lixie? Is that you?" The voice yelled back in English.

"I'm right here, Channie!" Felix called back, also in English.

Soon Hyunjin's new friend from this morning rounded the corner looking worried. Felix raised his arms and waved the boy down. Chan's expression immediately relaxed as he jogged up to their table.

"Felix, where have you been? I was worried!" Chan collapsed into the seat between Felix and Jisung while Felix quickly wrapped his arms around the new boy.

"Sorry, Channie. I just wanted to say hi to Jinnie." Felix turned to Hyunjin. "Channie is my lunch buddy."

Hyunjin nodded in understanding. Chan raised an eyebrow at Hyunjin's reaction, but chose not to address it right now.

"Is Hyunjin your friend, Lixie?"

"Yeah! Jinnie rides my bus and gives good cuddles!" Chan nodded and patted the grinning boy's head.

"I'm sure he does." Hyunjin blushed at the weird statement even if it was in reference to Felix.

"Oh, Felix?" Chan's voice now carried the tone of a parent.

"Yes?"

"I heard some things happened yesterday when I was gone." Felix gulped, understanding where this was going.

"What are you talking about?"

"Felix." Chan said in a warning tone.

"Nothing happened!" Felix whined.

"Really? 'Cause Kaiyong said differently."

"Kaiyong always says differently!" Chan sighed while Minho gave Hyunjin a look that confirmed he was 'the thing' that happened.

"Lix? Do you remember bumping into someone yesterday?" Hyunjin started calmly.

"No?"

"What about dropping your phone?" Felix's eyes widened.

"Yes! That was the scariest moment of my life!" Chan rolled his eyes, but let Hyunjin continue with the interrogation.

"Do you know why you dropped your phone?" Felix bit his lip, thinking hard.

Chan sighed. "I guess not."

Felix looked between all of them in confusion.

"What Hyunjin's trying to say is you dropped your phone because you bumped into him yesterday."

"Into Jinnie?" Felix made this devastatingly cute face before clutching onto Hyunjin murmuring an abundance of apologies. However, after a minute. Felix stopped abruptly and turned to Chan.