Chapter 13

I love this video! Art or videos doesn't belong to me or any of the pictures in the previous chapters. Anyway, enjoy!!!

REY'S POV:

We jump out of hyperspace to see a white planet. I suppose its covered with ice and snow. As we land were greeted by a huge snow storm. We landed as close as we can to where the coordinates end.  

I look out the window but you can't see a single thing, "Hmmm, I guess we'll have to wait out the storm BB. Anyway what time is it?" 

"It is 7:34." says BB-8. 

"I guess I'll have a late dinner. BB what do we have in the food compartments?" 

"Uhh, I believe we have Beef strips, grapes, bananas, apples, applesauce, Eggo waffles, and chips." 

That's all? I think to myself. 

"Well I guess I'll have Beef strips and chips, then have Eggo waffles in the morning with grapes." 

"I'll go get the food, you should rest in bed."

I walk to the bed on the falcon and sit down. I don't remember the last time sleeping on a bed. I lay down facing the ceiling thinking of... nothing? I try to think of something but nothing comes to mind. I sigh and turn around to lay on my side.

I see BB-8 coming with my food. I smile, "Thanks BB." 

"No problem." He says and rolls away. It's nice to have someone or something to talk to when your bored and by yourself. 

I finish up eating and set the plate aside. I close my eyes to fall asleep. 

*

*

The next morning...

I wake up the next morning with BB-8 close to my face.

 I furrow my brow," What is it BB?" I say turning to the other side of the bed to get more sleep. 

"Rey it stopped snowing." 

"Ok." I say not looking at him because I want to fall back asleep. 

"Well it's almost 10 AM." 

"Well I don't care I want to go back to sleep." 

"Since when did you become such a crabby?" 

"Since when did you become more annoying!?"

An awkward silence fills the room. I sigh and turn back around and face him. 

"I'll just take that as a compliment." And then he rolls away. 

Great job Rey!  I think to myself.. sarcastically. I sit up and let my blanket fall to my waist and rub sleep from my eyes.

"You know it's not your fault." 

I look up, "Ben I don't need you criticizing me right now." 

"I'm not." 

"Well it sounds like it." 

Ben walks to me and sits next to me on the bed. "How do you feel?" he asks. 

I sigh, " Way better actually." I get up from the bed and walk. Ben follows me. I go to the food cabinet and grab an apple for the trip.

I walk out of the falcon and press on the hologram to show me the coordinates where to go. I look at Ben, "Wanna come?" I ask. 

"Sure," he says.

Half an hour later...

By the time we reach to where the coordinates leading into a cave I'm exhausted and sweaty, so I sit down on the ground. "I'm used to walking for hours but today my body's not having." 

"Well that's because your carrying twice your weight." Ben says. 

I stare at him for awhile before saying, "What's your point?" 

He sighs and just paces in front of me.

After five minutes or so, I get up and walk into the cave with Ben following me. I thought the cave was going to be dark and spooky but it not really. The lighting from the cave gives the cave a glow making it sparkle. It makes me awe in amazement. "This cave is beautiful." I say. 

"Ya whatever."

We come upon a big running river going quite fast. "Great now how are we going to get to the other side." Murmurs Ben. 

I study the air around and feel that the snow in the air has slowed down. I smile, "With a bridge, " I say as I step forward towards the river to where I'm right over the edge. I close my eyes and focus. I extend my foot to where it's hovering over the edge. "Rey what are you-?" 

Before he finishes his sentence I step out onto the river, only to feel water barely skimming my foot. I let the force guide me as I take another step and continue on to the other side. 

As my feet reach dry ground, I open my eyes to look back at Ben. But only to see that he's gone. 

I have to keep going, I tell myself. 

I continue walking away from the river and keep following the tunnel within the cave. As I walk I can't help but notice of how strong the force is here. It doesn't override of darkness or light but it's equal. 

'The force is not a power you have.. ' Master Luke's words echo in my head, ' It's not about lifting rocks.. It's the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together... '

I let the words sink in as remember what is this place. I read it in one of the Jedi texts. This place is known to have a delicate balance with answers people search for, if willingly. 

"Who are you?"

I turn around to see the most beautiful creature in front of me.

Hey guys this is my 13th chapter, hope you like! Yes Reylo will be coming soon don't worry (It'll come in like in 2 chapters at least so stay tuned) Anyway! Have a nice day! :)))