Chapter 2

REY'S POV:

I woke up with the morning sunlight shining in my eyes. I was about to fall back asleep before I was interrupted. 

Beep-boop

I groaned, "BB-8 it's to early to talk!" 

Beep-oop-beep-bop.

 I sat up and glared at BB-8, "BB! Why didn't you tell me, I would have gotten up to get it!" 

BEEEEP BOOOP

"Ya sorry, anyway I'm going to get dressed and go into town to pick it up," I say, "thanks for telling me, I'm going to grab some food and go, ok?"

  Beep-bop.

 "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, alright bye BB!" 

Beep-boop!

I head out the door with my staff and my lightsaber, but I wear a cloak to hide it. It's not huge like the ones the Jedi's wear, but big enough to cover my front just in case I get cold. As I walk into town I throw over my hood. And sure enough, the people start to talk.

"Poor girl, she lives out there all alone in the desert."  "Well she ain't completely alone, I heard she's got some round droid to accompany her." The first person says to another person.

"Doesn't she live were the Lars used to live." "Ya, what ever happen to them anyway?" "The Empire that's what happen."  "Ugh the Empire, Damn them!" The another group says.

"Does she even talk to anybody?" Rarely, all she does is talk to herself." "Well that's just sad!" The another group says.

"I hear she is a Skywalker." "Really? Like the Luke Skywalker, the legend!" Yes!" "Uh, that's interesting." The one last group says.

I completely ignore them even though it drives me nuts. I'm about halfway to the store when I feel a presence near me. 

"There talking about you again!"

"Ya Ben I can see that, and I don't care." 

"How can you not care?!" 

"Like this," And I demonstrate by shrugging with my face and shoulders. 

"Smart-ass" he mumbles. 

"I heard that." He grunts in response and keeps walking with me to the store.  

As we walk into the store he starts running his mouth again, "You shouldn't be coming into town anymore, it's to dangerous!" 

"Oh hush will you?"

"What was that?" A weird-looking creature said that was behind the counter. 

"Oh nothing," I say with a friendly smile, " I'm just looking for some parts, here's my list." 

"Uh, I'll go in the back and get em, don't go anywhere!" 

"Oh I won't, don't worry." I say with a friendly laugh. 

I Look at Ben and he rolls his eyes at me. "What!?" I ask. 

"Nothing," and looks away I roll my eyes as well cause he's annoying me right now by not talking to me.

BEN'S POV:

As Rey gathers her stuff she says we have to go into the Cantina next. And that's when I lose it, "What why?!" 

"Keep it down!" 

"Rey your the only one who can hear me, remember?" 

She goes red, "Oh right, sorry." I know I shouldn't ask where were going because I know it'll just make her  mad, but I ask anyway, "Who are we supposed to meet with any way?"