mysterious

Anna's pov:

-It's alright!-he whispered into my ear while he was hugging me.

-Sorry...i'm a mess!-i went further from him.

-No no i was rude to you!-he smiled soothingly.

-Well..thanks for that...i needed this!But now can you tell me what happened that your suit is covered with blood?

-Nah..that's gonna be my secret Anna....-he smirked.-And you gonna tell me where have you been?

- If you tell me that where you have been!-i teased him.

-Well ,i actually know where you have been!You were with a guy but i don't really like him at all-he smirked.

-How do you...-i gasped-You were following me?

-Maybe.....but i didn't want to i just saw you with him so ..

-You were worried about me?

-Nah...i mean yes but...

-But?-he jumped into the couch so Harry woke up confused.

- Answer Jack- i jumped next to him.

-I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay so after that i went home that's all!

-Hmm...so the arrogant,cold,dark and mysterious Jack actually care about me?

-Uhm..guys what is happening here?-we heard Harry's hoarse voice next to us.

-Well Jack just...-but he cut my sentence off

-I didn't do anything and can you mate please leave now ? I'm gonna have a meeting tomorrow so you can't stay!

Harry completely ignored him and he hugged me and said goodbye to me and just to me...well he was angry and it was absolutely understandable.

-Wow..he is mad at me...-Jack sighed.

-I mean..yeah you just pressed against a wall him aggressively and then shouted his face !-i rolled my eyes.

-You don't know a lot of things about me Anna!-he grabbed again the whiskey jar and drank into it

-Then tell me about yourself!-i took the jar out of his hand and drank into it too.

-You know it's pretty disgusting...it's like we kissed!-he made a disgusted face-And no i'm not gonna tell about myself sorry darling!-he took out of my hand the alcohol .

-I'm gonna take this comment as a praise ! And pretty please? I told you my secret...now it's your turn and we are really drunk right now!

-I'm not that drunk! Rather you sweetheart-he smiled.

-Nah i didn't even drink that much!

-Well the whiskey jar doesn't show that!- he lay down to the couch next to me so he basically lay his head in my lap.

-My full name is Anna Florence Ray and I'm 19 years old!

-And?

-Your turn sir !- looked town to his face in my lap.

-I'm older than you and you already know my name!

-Okay then tell me more information about yourself!For exaple what's your hobby?

-Something

-Just tell me!-i pouted.

-You always that bossy when you are drunk?

-Nope but is that a problem?

-No i mean that's kinda hot

-Ehw you just call me hot that's weird!

-No i didn't call you hot i just said i love the bossy type of girls especially in my bed-he grinned.

-First of all yikes but at least i know a new thing about you!-i said drunkenly.

-That sound kinda weird, that mean you want me in your bed?

-No way!But seriously tell something about yourself!

-Okay i have a dog

-And? Where is she or he?

-Home

-Here? I don't really see a dog here!-i looked around the living room.

-She is with my mom and dad right now!

-Oh so she is a girl, and what's her name?

-Tessa-he answered simply.-Can we just sleep now i'm tired and exhausted.

-Like this?

-Whatever just sleep-he said drunkenly.

-Okay then goodnight Jack !

-Goodnight Florence!-he murmured

I smiled in the dark cause he called me by my other name and i fell asleep.

-2020.May. 7