Chapter One:

*[Pic on top is what I think Yvonne should look like]*

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

Whispers encircled the area as my mates, Betas, Gammas, Deltas, and I entered the building.

Yeah, we kept both pairs of Betas, Gammas, and Deltas because we all trust them equally.

Unless you have forgotten I'll introduce you to them.

The Betas:
Danny and Jayleen
Donny and Marisa

The Gammas:
Alice and Ryan
Dice and Bonnie

The Deltas:
Elizabeth and Alex
Daren and Leanne

Dice, and Bonnie, including Daren and Leanne, were already mated, so I didn't meet them at the 'Teasing.'

Dice was a very upbeat, and hyper guy. He has dark red hair, light freckles, dark blue eyes, 6'4, and broad shouldered. Right now he's wearing a black hoodie, red shirt, beige pants, and polos.

Unlike Bonnie, who is nerdy, shy, but very kind. She has curly brown hair, light gray doe eyes, about 5'3, and petite. She wearing a pink flower dress, sandals, and dangling silver earrings.

They held hands, as they chatted with Donny, and Marisa. All of us lined up together, as other wolves looked at us wide eyed.

Daren was the guy who was smart, and a bit skeptical of those around him. He was creepy, like Ash had commented once, but the nice kind of creepy. He has dyed black hair, Ivey blue eyes, 6'1, and was buff. He's wearing a Nike shirt, a black lip ring, black jeans, and sneakers.

Leanne was the typical "mess with the people I care about and I'll kill you" type of person, totally over protective, but very soft hearted. She has blonde hair with blue tips, teal colored eyes, 6'0, and muscled. She's wearing a black leather jacket, baby blue shirt that says, "Imma bitch, and I know it", black leggings, black hoop earrings, and black leather boots. No make up.

Daren had his arm around Leanne's shoulders, as he talked with Elizabeth and Alex.

Julie who's stils mateless is carelessly talking with Alice, Ryan, Danny, and Jayleen about the latest pranks they pulled on other wolves. Ash was on my left, his arm around my shoulder, Brad was on my right, his arm around my waist, and Conner was next to Brad, holding my hand.

I was in my own little world, when a random wolf came up to me, and my mates, I realized he was in our pack.

He had curly black hair, brown eyes, 5'10, and you could see the outline of his abs. He's wearing a black jacket, black pants, and sneakers.

"Alpha Yvonne, when will you tell everyone about your other power? I heard you gained a new one after your father died." I wince, as he asks that.

Conner looks down at him and growls, "None of your damn business, kid. You should show some respect for your Alpha."

Ash growls, as Brad nudges Conner, who's eyes were going black with anger. I kiss Conner and Ash on the check, then hugged Brad who stared down at the shaking guy. "Whats your name, brat?" Brad said, in calm anger.

The guy suddenly smirked, and said, "Alphas, just call me, The D."

I stared at him with wide eyes, and looked at my mates. Noticing that all my mates eyes have gone completely black, and their fists are clenched to the sides in anger.

I calmed them down quickly, but I didn't have time to calm down all my friends. Including both pairs of Betas, Gammas, Deltas, and Julie from beating that idiot to a pulp, and kicking him out of school.

Oh well, he'll heal in time. In about five years, or so, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:
😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝

So???? Like it?

I wanted to have an awesome kind of group ya know, for Yvonne and her hot mates. Do you feel anything about the mateless Julie? Do you like the new two pairs of mates? How about that wolf guy? What do you think about Yvonne's mom and dad? What do you think her new power is? And what about her mates, Ash, Brad, and Conner? What are their powers?

These questions and more will be answered (or not...) in the following chapters.

Anyways comment here if you have any good ship names for any of the mates in this chap, kay?

Oh, and also I wanna recommend reading TheRedhairtie story microwaved love! It's absolutely fantastic, and to say the least I'm picky with reading so it was awesome to find an amazing writer like her (or him?). So do me a fav and check out her story, you'll love it. It's about a bad boy and a girl romance, so check it out pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Comment. Vote. Follow. Add. Love me.

Lol, love y'all! I'll update soon!!!